5.0 out of 5 stars It's all in the mind
Any of us who play golf know it is all in the mind. Yes, there are skills and techniques which have to be learned but after that the mind takes over and you bring the same doubts, fears, problems and negativities to golf as you bring to the organisation of the rest of your life.
What Sieger does very well in this book is to analyse this aspect of the game and devise...
Published on 8 July 2010 by High Handicapper

3.0 out of 5 stars It works!
After reading the book and listening to the accompanying cd, I set out to play golf. I felt much calmer and definitely more focussed and had the best round of golf ever. However I think I need to spend a lot more time listening to the cd, as the third time I played I struggled to stay focussed for the whole round.

I recommend this book to any golfer who has...
Published on 23 Nov. 2011 by Jan from Wales

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helped me!, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Silent Mind Golf: How to Empty Your Mind and Play Golf Instinctively (Paperback)
As a mid handicap golfer I have always struggled in competitions to stay calm and focused, especially during slow play, so I decided to try and work on the mental side of the game by reading publications such as this. Following reading this particular book, I found that I was able to free my mind of all the junk that normally would wizz round during play and that by only thinking about where the shot would go my game and my personal enjoyment improved immediately. I am still working on it and re-read snippets everyday. Would recommend to anyone with an over busy mind and lacking in focus on the course.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's well worth the read, 28 Oct. 2012
This is a great book for golfers of all levels from beginners to low handicappers.I found it a great confidence booster.

5.0 out of 5 stars an absolute "must read", 14 Jan. 2015
Peter Lawless "Nunco" (County Wicklow, Ireland) - See all my reviews
I love golf.. my better half says it relaxes me.. however before reading this amazing book, I didn't always have the best days.
in 20 days, following the free dowload i have averaged 5 strokes better on howdidido.
this book is an absolute must read for anyone who wants to improve and enjoy the king of games even more.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read for golfers who want to understand their own golf game, 25 Feb. 2014
Excellent book very thought provoking, but not whilst playing!! Would recommend to any golfer wishing to improve their game and who may have tried the standard lesson route.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silent mind golf, 18 Aug. 2013
The book is very readable and full of anecdotal examples which I liked. The advice is clear and includes some mental training suggestions. I would recommend this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Having problems?, 17 Aug. 2013
It's an ok book with ok advice about positive thinking & the impact this can have on your game. Some nice quotes to chew over but its no cure even if it is helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars How improve your golf, 11 Aug. 2013
What Robin Sieger talks about in this book makes perfect sense and provided you work hard to apply it properly you should improve your scores.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST buy for any golfer, 25 July 2013
I bought this ebook a few days ago and also started to listen to the accompanying CD.

I played in one of our clubs weekly medals and using the processes the book outlines, I shot my personal best.

Not every shot was perfect, but it removed doubt and that awful chattering mind.

I would highly recommend this book to any golfer of all handicaps (mine is 15), and I would almost gurantee it will have an affect on your game if you follow the exercises it outlines.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 23 July 2013
T. De Souza (Randers, Denmark) - See all my reviews
Helped my game after reading the first 50 pages, useful practice tips and well written, definite recommendation. One of the better self help golf books, and i have read a few.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silent Mind Golf), 4 July 2013
An easy read with short chapters. Having read it through once it is easy to go back and pick out individual chapters that have particular relevance to those parts of the mental game
that you have most interest in. Highly recommended.

Silent Mind Golf: How to Empty Your Mind and Play Golf Instinctively