on 6 June 2013
A beautifully written childrens book with an powerful message. The illustrations are excellent and come from a range of artists. This book is obviouslt aimed at young children although the 'message can be explored with children and young people of any age. Highly reccomened. I will certainly be buying additional copies as gifts.
on 1 January 2011
A brilliant book. This was bought as part of a presentation I was putting together for Uni. The group loved it, it really gets the message across. Since then I have used it with upper key stage 2 as part of PSHE. The children thought it was great.
on 28 June 2011
This is a really thoughtful book. It can be bold in places but this then leads to good discussions about our world. A super book for the book shelf, can be used to illustrate individual points rather than as a whole. One to pass down the family.
on 24 December 2013
I've used this book to create a calendar - one Right for each day of the month, to raise awareness with the children at our junior school. This is a beautiful book and certainly worth a read!
on 26 January 2013
A fantastic book illustrating the universal human rights. I agree, this should be the first book every newborn baby should have (and every grown up too, if they did not get them already).
on 30 July 2014
Amazing book - I did buy this copy as it was hard back.
You can however go on to amnesty international and get a copy for free - you do pay postage though.

on 25 August 2010
A lovely book for children & adults. Beautifully illustrated. We hadn't realised that some of these declarations are actually human rights. Thought provoking.
on 1 April 2013
A beautifully illustrated, sometimes humorous, sometimes challenging but never patronising guide for kids to their rights as citizens of the world.
on 26 April 2016
beautifully delivered artwork with a positive message, inspiration for the next generation, my four year old twin & I all love this book
on 20 July 2014
This book is beautifully illustrated which adds to what is written here. An important, well actually vital message for our young ones.