on 4 December 2010
This books description doesn't do it justice.
A beautiful, stunning book, reminds me of the jolly christmas postman.
Beautiful illustrations, flaps to open on most pages, envelopes with letters to santa, maps to unfold, and shopping lists, this is a gorgeous christmas book.
Highly recommend.
on 23 September 2011
I have been reading this to my 3yr old son almost daily since he had it December last year. Its become a real favourite due to the gorgeous illustrations, pages and letters to open. Highly recommended!
on 2 January 2014
The children in my class loved this book. We used it to write informal letters and were able to identify the features. The illustrations were amazing and captivated the children .
on 13 January 2013
I've bought several copies of this book for different children - it's a really beautiful book; the illustrations are excellent and all the little added extras (pop-ups, fold out lists, beautifully decorated letters in envelopes etc) make it a really magical, engaging book.
on 2 December 2014
This is a beautiful book - my mum bought it for my son when he was 2yrs old and we still ready it now (he's 6) - it's got interactive features (the letters pop up and pull out) and it's a really sweet story. Highly recommend.
on 30 July 2015
this is great! 2nd hand but great quality! theres little letters in envelopes to really get the children involved! have to keep it away from my 20 month old though! but my 3 year will love this - very excited to give to her her closer to xmas!
on 26 February 2014
Bought this for a friends little girl who adores it - a lovely story, beautifully illustrated with lots to hold a child's interest - it's great!
on 26 February 2014
A nightly read for us coming up to Christmas, my 4 year old really enjoyed it! Lots of lovely letters to read and good detail!
on 24 January 2016
Bought this to read to my year 1 class at christmas time. They really enjoyed it and it was fun to read before they wrote their own letters to santa!
on 6 January 2015
Bought it for my Yr 2 class and they absolutely loved it. They sat engrossed by it, it was the most silence I had all day!