on 27 December 2009
A lovely story for little ones, with beautiful illustrations and a really sweet story. I expected it to be more Christmassy but nonetheless I enjoyed reading it to my daughter. I think at almost 3 she is slightly too young, but I hope to try it again next Christmas.
on 20 June 2015
beautiful book with beautiful illustrations.
im looking forward to getting this out near christmas and reading it to the kids.
planned for the holiday bags when we are away. will be buying for a few friends little ones at christmas
on 10 March 2014
Big mouse and Little Mouse are decorating for Christmas when it begins to snow! A charming story with lovely colourful illustrations, especially of items the mice have come across in the homes of human beings and have incorporated into their home for various uses! Another lovely book from Little Tiger Press.
on 23 January 2013
a lovely story and beautifully illustrated highly recommended not just for xmas but anytime throughout the year. we had been to see a blunderbus play of the book so wanted the book and it was very realistically produced.
on 8 November 2013
The Very Snowy Christmas is a delightful picturebook. Visually, it is highly attractive and the illustrations of Little Mouse experiencing snow for the first time are wonderful. The illustrations leap off the page and are definitely the highlight of the book. The story itself is gentle, although not much really happens. However, this is a lovely book to wind down with and would make a perfect bedtime story for young children on a winter night.

The Very Snowy Christmas is now available as a boardbook with a padded, glittery cover. This added hardiness will allow toddlers to enjoy this festive treat of a book again and again.
VINE VOICEon 14 December 2009
Big Mouse and Little Mouse are already established favourites in my daughter's library, and this simple, non-religious story makes for a heart-warming (and slightly sentimental) bedtime-read just right this time of the year.
on 13 December 2012
What a lovely book. The illustrations are beautiful and my 4 year old loves it. A funn wam story perfect for Christmas
on 6 December 2009
I bought this book for my 3 year old and she enjoyed it. I must admit that it's not the most exciting read, but the illustrations are charming, and we've read it several times since buying it.
on 21 March 2013
Great for young children, and ideal for Christmas Eve. Highly recommended for all parents. My kids love reading this throughout the year.
on 18 January 2013
Saw the puppet show then bought the book for my children, gave as Christmas Eve pressie and read before bed. We love it!