on 22 April 2012
An excellent read from cover to cover. Suffering from several of Tom's 'ailments' myself, I particularly read with interest the 'medical' sections, and while the effects of too much imbibing is a serious subject, he puts his story over in an often hilarious manner, whilst putting over his point.

Get it ... have a good read / laugh ... and take on board what Tom says, if like me, you too like a drop of the 'Laughing Juice' !
on 14 March 2010
A book very much in Tom's style of writing. Something that I thoroughly enjoyed and found to be very informative as well! It was easy to pick up and continue where you left off as it wasn't too heavy. Would happily recommend to everyone for some easy going reading.
on 25 September 2013
A well researched and well written volume with some splendid anecdotes and personal experiences from a talented author and journalist