5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic
my wee boy got this when he was a year old, it is his absolute favourite book and keeps him entertained for ages. It is fun to speak some Scots, but the illustrations are also great with lots of interesting details to spark the imagination. I am going to order the rest of the books in this series
Published on 27 Mar 2008 by K. Lindsay

3.0 out of 5 stars The Scots Tongue
I bought this book unseen as I have used others in the series. However it is in very broad simple Scots. Children will enjoy looking for the cat. Definitely a good book for grandparents to share. A good vehicle for making sure that our Scots tongue will not be lost.
Published on 12 Sep 2010 by Monty

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 27 Mar 2008
K. Lindsay (Aberdeenshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Katie's Ferm: A Hide-and-Seek Book for Wee Folk (Board book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 14 Dec 2007
K. Macpherson (East Lothian, Scotland) - See all my reviews
My 20 month old boy has loved this book on first sight! I don't know if it's because it reads differently from the usual books but he loves to sit down with his mummy or daddy and read it (usually twice over). Well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series of books!, 11 Nov 2012
I stumbled on these books when looking for a book for my daughter, Katie's first Xmas. She is now three and has most of them, all read regularly! I wanted her to learn my 'mither tongue' and we have great fun listening to her English Granny trying to pronounce the words! ;0) The pictures are very good, bright and colourful. A definite winner in this house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scots fun for wee folk, 11 Aug 2013
Very popular book with wee ones. Tough enough for little finger with bright pictures. Excellent for grandparent who want to encourage Use of Scots language.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wee book, 7 Jan 2011
Great book for toddlers. Lots of visuals to keep them occupied and engaged. I love the dialect and being able to share it with my children, who are not growing up in Scotland! The hide-and-seek page ripped immediately due to two sets of toddler hands - perhaps a bit too flimsy for that age group. Only a wee moan though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Katie's Ferm, 28 Aug 2008
This review is from: Katie's Ferm (Hardcover)
Wonderful series of books for wee children!
Bright vibrant images to capture the imagination!

3.0 out of 5 stars The Scots Tongue, 12 Sep 2010

Katie's Ferm: A Hide-and-Seek Book for Wee Folk
Katie's Ferm: A Hide-and-Seek Book for Wee Folk by Matthew Fitt (Board book - 30 July 2007)
6.52