on 26 February 2012
Bought this after one of my Primary 1 pupils brought it in during our Scotland topic. Was asked to read it so often, soon we were reciting it by heart! Children loved illustrations and scots language.Very good value, will be looking to buy others, with similar content.
on 27 February 2012
I bought this for my fifteen month old grandson - think he might just be a wee bit wee to appreciate it yet but he loved looking at the pictures and sitting on granny's knee to look at it so it was worth it.
I love the way this book is set out and the wording is brilliant - may have to buy more by this author.
on 27 June 2013
my son has loved this book from around 1 year to now nearly 2. always grabs this one but unfortunatly tears the lift up flaps as he gets too excited. i can read this book in my sleep i know it off by heart. will buy others from the katies range. great for us scots :)
on 14 October 2013
I gave this to a friend who was moving back home to Australia to have her baby. I thought this would be a great reminder of her time in Aberdeen and something to tell her baby about. It was great fun with the lift flaps and the poems on each page were a laugh.
on 27 April 2011
My 14 month old absolutely loves this book and makes us read it over and over again. It's definitely a book for reading with a grown up as left alone with my child she would no doubt rip the flaps out.
on 27 May 2013
Boucht tae read tae ma grandson, wha loves the stories. So dae ah.its a crackin wee book fur crackin wee peepul.kq
on 28 August 2014
Bought if for my grand daughter she loved it pictures and colours a delight
on 17 July 2014
what a nice traditional book, my baby love when daddy reads for her
on 24 February 2015