on 3 May 2013
Very useful for anyone about to embark on buying and selling a house. Has up to date information and talks through all stages of the process. Great to refer to at this potentially stressful time.
on 9 July 2013
Advice contained in book was very useful and helped me.
The move still took rather a long time to complete but that was due to other parties involved.
on 23 October 2013
Excellent book. Pointed out all the things we'd forgotten about since our last move. Made us seriously question whether we really did want to up sticks.
on 7 August 2013
WHICH books are always good value. Excellent and easy to follow guide to buying property. Points out what to watch out for before you buy. Recommended.
on 24 July 2013
I bought this book because it was recommended by Which, but most of what it covered I already knew. Possibly better for a first time buyer.
on 13 January 2011
This was the most recent book on buying a house I could find on Amazon and fortunately it's a Which guide. So far so good...
on 20 September 2012
A very useful book if you are wanting to buy/sell your house. Lots of good information clearly presented. Well worth it.
on 27 May 2013
This is a very complete and helpful book. It is clearly written and I would recommend it to all interested people.
on 6 March 2014
Very good product and it is very easy to use and strong and I would not hesitate to recommend it to others
on 21 November 2015
Lots of useful information and nicely written - very glad to have bought this, thanks.