on 28 March 2012
I found this book in a city library and borrowed it to prepare for my interview.
I am from a non-English culture, and I had a completely different perception of job interview. In the past I was not successful in some English interviews, but this time I wanted to be better prepared, and this book really helped. It was clear to me what sort of things that the interviewers were expecting to find out during the interview.

I have got a job offer from the organisation that I really wanted to work for, and the technical help was largely dependent on this book.

The book also covers what to do when you get an offer, salary negotiation, how you would give a notice to your current boss, sample resignation letter, as well as what to expect on the first day at your new job.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 26 February 2012
Very helpful with real practical tips which are tried and tested. It covers all aspects from beginner to experienced executives and is a simple easy read, and easy to understand.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again