4.0 out of 5 stars good to know you can challenge for goods and services ...
Very helpful and informative book, good to know you can challenge for goods and services not to standard.
Published 25 days ago by MKMYS

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not inclusive
Published on 24 Dec 2003 by M. Bhangal

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not inclusive, 24 Dec 2003
M. Bhangal "S" (Somewhere in Northern England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I bought this book to help with issues with my ex-landlord after getting fed up with renting and buying (the landlord were set on keeping as much of the deposit as they could). this is actually one of the most common reasons that members of the public go to small claims courts, but I found this is not covered in the book at all (although other property matters to do with buying property are - but I'd signed the house deal by the time I got this book... you just can't win!).
Although I havent had to use the rest of the book, it does look good as well as thorough... its just not what I bought the book to do! Asd a general book, it seems to be very good, and assuming I had not fallen foul of its one obvious mistake/ommission, I would be tempted to give it 4 or 5 stars
S

4.0 out of 5 stars good to know you can challenge for goods and services ..., 4 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy to have!, 1 Mar 2009
This review is from: 160 Letters That Get Results (Paperback)
I haven't used this book as much as I thought however, I know if I needed to write a letter that gets results I always have it. There are loads of letters in the book and I am sure at some point I will be very glad of it.

160 Letters That Get Results
160 Letters That Get Results by Ajay Patel (Paperback - 1 July 2005)
Used & New from: 0.01