5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful recipes and beautful photography
Wow, this book is full of truly innovative, absolutely delicious vegetarian recipes. I love how there is everything in here from quick and easy light meals, perfect for a weekday evening to amazing, dinner-party worthy dinners and desserts. Even as a non-vegetarian I get bored of seeing the same meat-free staples wheeled out again and again on restaurant menus and in...
Published on 13 April 2011 by Elle Zebrelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointing
As a Vegetarian of some 40yrs, I am always on the lookout for new and interesting books but this was a disappointment. it's mainly down to the layout, for me it didn't flow very well and there are much better books out there.... having siad that there are some delicious recipes,but wouldn't be my first recommendation to a new convert!
Published on 3 Feb. 2012 by Roo B

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, modern veggie recipes, 19 Sept. 2012
This review is from: New Vegetarian Kitchen: Raw, Grill, Fry, Steam, Simmer, Bake (Hardcover)
I've been a veggie for almost 40 years and am a keen cook. I was pleased to add this lovely book to my large and ever growing collection of recipes. It's arranged by cooking type which is an unusual edge and when you are looking for something quick you can open the raw or grill sections. I often find myself reaching for this book whether for a simple supper or for ideas for a more formal dinner. Many tasty recipes accompanied by a lot of lovely photographs. Have enjoyed meals such as the summer paella, the watermelon curry with black lentil cakes, grilled mushrooms with aubergine schnitzel and the baked tomato risotto with parmesan-walnut crisps. A hit with my meat eating partner too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new vegetarian cook book, 30 Oct. 2011
I bought this for a friend and she was really impressed with the variety of tempting recipes, she was really pleased to have a cookery book that was new to the market. The book is superbly presented. I was delighted with it as a present for someone special.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointing, 3 Feb. 2012
Roo B (New Zealand) - See all my reviews

New Vegetarian Kitchen: Raw, Grill, Fry, Steam, Simmer, Bake
New Vegetarian Kitchen: Raw, Grill, Fry, Steam, Simmer, Bake by Nicola Graimes (Hardcover - 3 Mar. 2011)
Used & New from: £23.90