5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and concise!
Brilliant little book with essential concise information about its nutritional values, vitamins, properties and health benefits. Alongside each food item contains wonderfully creative easy recipes. Better than a vegetarian cook book. I bought a second copy for my friend to help her create a healthy diet after cancer and she loves the book!
Published on 5 Nov. 2011 by Francis 444

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying
There is a lot of useful info but I was hoping for some tasty recipes for dinners and these are more like starters and mostly vegetarian. Basically just eat fruit and veg was the message I got from this, which I already knew!
Published 9 months ago by M Chester

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and concise!, 5 Nov. 2011
This review is from: The Top 100 Immunity Boosters: 100 Recipes to Keep Your Immune System Fighting Fit (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top 100 Immunity Boosters, 2 July 2010
Wonderful little book. Absolutely full of well written information including super recipe ideas. So impressed have ordered it for all my kids and several friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 20 Feb. 2005
This is a handy, well written and well illustrated guide to immunity boosters. Especially useful if, like me, you travel a lot and want to make sure you eat healthily in hotels and airports. Excellent all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 27 May 2011
I love this little book. This book is well written and gives great recipes. I have had this book for a while now and I still refer to it time to time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy informative book, 15 Sept. 2012
GEORGINA HARMAN (Coleraine Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Great wee book for looking up immunity boosters, just enough info on each item. I would recommend to anyone who needs a quick reference book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top 100 Immunity Boosters, 17 Jan. 2012
I first saw this book in the library and was so impressed with it that I bought my own copy. Friends,who have seen my copy have been equally impressed and have also ordered their own copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOK, 1 Nov. 2011
ITS A GOOD BOOK I USED IT ALOT TO BEGIN WITH ITS WITH MY BOOK COLLECTION I KNOW I CAN TAKE IT ANYWHERE ITS HANDY AND YOU CAN LEARN FROM IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Eating, 1 Sept. 2012
Mr. Cw Mcgahey (Hull, England) - See all my reviews
Some very good recipes in this book we have tried a few and enjoyed them emensly we will be trying some of the others as time goes on

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 9 May 2014
I bought this for myself after having a series of colds and chest infections. I'd finally managed to get rid of them and was reading through this book getting some tips to stay healthy when my workaholic boss came down with a heavy cold and refused to take time of work (so basically infecting everyone else). I LENT him this book so he could get some benefit from it too. Have never seen it again, he loves it. I'm going to have to buy another one. So from him 5 stars definitely, from me 5 stars because from what I remember the tips were great and actually easy to incorporate into your diet without having to visit specialist shops or make very dramatic changes. Simple, practical, easy advice. That's probably why I never got it back.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying, 10 Sept. 2014