Gregory Mankiw is one of the greatest Economists of our times.
He cheekily increased the number of his book titles by just re-arranging the same stuff and chapters from one main book.
These books are:
1- Economics: contains everything. Has chapters on basics + Microeconomics + Macroeconomics
2- Principles of Economics: The paperback "Principles of...
Published on 10 Nov 2011 by Mohammed Jelloo

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought it... 2 days later price drops 10%!
I like the book ... but I don't like the idea that the price of this book dropped 5% only 2 days after my purchase.
Published 5 months ago by Joris Pollet

5.0 out of 5 stars Which one of Gregory Mankiw's Economics books suit your needs?, 10 Nov 2011
Mohammed Jelloo (South London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Economics (Paperback)
Gregory Mankiw is one of the greatest Economists of our times.
These books are:
2- Principles of Economics: The paperback "Principles of Economics" is 95% cheaper and 95% the size of the paperback "Economics". I compared "Economics" 908 pages to "Principles of Economics" 862 pages and found them to have exactly the same skeleton and chapters, albeit "Principles of Economics" seemed to be a slightly "revised" version of "Economics", with somewhat clearer and more accurately descriptive phrases and many mistakes corrected. However, and probably to justify the slightly more expensive "Economics", he removed a few less important paragraphs. On balance, I personally prefer "Principles of Economics". So does Gregory Mankiw, who declares it as his favourite book on his website.
3- Macroeconomics: Is exactly the same as "Principles of economics" MINUS Microeconomics chapters.
4- Microeconomics: Is exactly the same as "Principles of economics" MINUS Macroeconomics chapters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 19 Oct 2009
This review is from: Economics (Paperback)
Having just started an Economics undergraduate degree, I was having a little trouble finding a worthwhile textbook. I bought Economics by David Begg due to my Lectures being heavily based on it, but found that I didn't like it so much. Then I remembered this book. It was one I'd used when studying Economics at GCSE, when I wowed the class with my knowledge of concepts such as arbitrage. Now as soon as I started perusing through this book, I realised how good it really was. The content is so easily understood, the writing style so fluid and is a joy to read. The examples used are explained in detail, but not in style which makes you want to burn the book, but in fact continue reading and reading and reading.

Others may disagree with my opinion, and that's fair enough. But From my personal, but also objective view, having compared it to a few others, I found that this was the best textbook for my style of learning.

I'm sure if any others decide to purchase it, they will be equally as happy, and will benefit profusely from the quality of the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Economics (Paperback)
This book is a classic! This edition is very well written and has good examples.
I found it easy to read and understand even though this was my first ever contact with this topic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete learning, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Economics (Paperback)
This book was my economics Bible for the principals of economics course I took at university, having never studied economics before the book was able to explain it in terms that I could grasp. A complete godsend for economics beginners!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: Economics (Paperback)
The book informative and outlines the concepts in a well manner. It can be a little bit too descriptive at times but overall it's great .

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book but not always student friendly, 15 May 2013
Ms. Olga V. Blang "Lola Blang" (England, Cheshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Economics (Paperback)
Explanations are often complex and not always straight to the point, otherwise it is a great book for economics and business studies.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought it... 2 days later price drops 10%!, 28 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Economics (Paperback)
Excellent book of economics.
I would recommend it because the autors provide keys concepts to get the overall view of the economics.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Review, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: Economics (Paperback)
The book was in perfect condition and contained pertinent information that I need. It was a bit pricey, but considering how large it is (and the fact that I will be using it for two semesters), the cost was justified.

1.0 out of 5 stars Paradox of Thrift, 3 Oct 2012
Where is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's no wonder the students walked out of your lecture!

Every introductory textbook should have it. Why is it not included? Students be careful!

ARRAY(0xb443a0a8)

Economics
Economics by Mark P. Taylor (Paperback - 16 Mar 2011)
50.57