4.0 out of 5 stars Useful for studying, 15 Mar 2011
This review is from: Teaching Skills in Further and Adult Education (Paperback)
I am currently studying for my CTTLLS award and a friend gave me this book (lucky me). It is proving itself very useful for quoting from using the Harvard Referencing system AND because I am a practising tutor & coach, it is proving a very worthwhile tool as it is making me think more about structure, planning and desired outcomes! Get this book if you're studying in Further educational systems. It's language is easy to understand and the case studies it uses, although they may not be what I teach, are helpful in that if you can put yourself in the teachers shoes-you can gain deeper understanding of the context behind the theory. I'm so pleased I was given this book - the hiviz tabs sticking out of the pages that I want to reference are many!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 1 Mar 2008
S. Eccles "Sal E" (Lancs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teaching Skills in Further and Adult Education (Paperback)
I have used this lots and lots in my teacher training and also to deliver lessons. The book is extremely useful to motivate me when preparing a session, well worth the money!!

4.0 out of 5 stars pk, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Teaching Skills in Further and Adult Education (Paperback)
fab a great chance for daughter to keep up with the subject as she couldn't manage in xclasstime due to learning needs

Teaching Skills in Further and Adult Education
Teaching Skills in Further and Adult Education by David Minton (Paperback - 21 Jan 2005)
26.60