on 13 July 2013
This book is marvellous, the recipes are brilliant and so quick and easy to do. There is a cookie for virtually everyone in this book, as far as I'm concerned it must be one of the best cookie recipe books I've ever purchased.
The condition of the book was far better than I expected, I'd go so far as to say the condition was as new. The delivery was extremely fast too.
on 29 April 2013
Have tried a few of the recipes in this book already (stuffing shortbread as I type!) and must say they have been easy to prepare and even more delicious to eat. Bought this book used, but it's in great condition - bargain!
on 19 July 2013
Love it, love the recipes, I like cook books to show pictures so you know what it's suppose to look like, this book is great & very reasonable, I already had this book but got this one for mum & dad as they kept borrowing mine & photocopying recipes !
on 3 March 2013
I like it :) Loads of different recipes, some classic some adventurous, all very simple to follow and nice easy ingredients to locate.
on 7 December 2015
great book, covers basic to cpomplicated cookies/biscuits. Includes recipes for kosher, gluten free, low fat, low sugar which is a bonus. Lovely clear photos and instructions and at the beginning is a great 'how to' section regarding baking techniques and tools
on 24 December 2013
I love recipe books, looking through choosing the ones I like. Lots of good pictures and easy recipes to follow
on 19 December 2012
Fabulous - I have made a a lot of the recipes and given as gift. Would recommend to my friends.
on 18 May 2015
very good, i have already used some of the receipes and the family impressed
on 2 April 2015
Great book, has loads of information about making and cooking cookies and biscuits. A recommended volume for the library!
on 17 January 2016
a bit disapointed not down to earth enough and very american a lot you would never do