Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 June 2015
I bought this for my colleague who, quite frankly, is the busiest man I have ever met. It really is an ideal guide for those amongst us with busy lifestyles - accountants, lawyers and the like. Get this if you have a lot on, and never have to say 'Good Enough' ever again!
on 21 February 2014
The author writes wish such clarity. I found the book thought provoking and very thorough and full of wisdom for everyday life.
on 21 April 2016
This is the best book on the subject that I've read. It breaks down the different reasons we have for being busy, and gives practical and targeted advice. It also looks at the changes in society over the last century which have contributed to the way we view work and leisure time. I've come back to this book again and again - highly recommend it.
on 25 June 2013
A great read for anyone feeling busy! It doesn't just have practical tips, but relates it to God's word. It helps you to stop wishing for more time to do things and helps to challenge your thinking about what you need to do and who you're doing it for.
on 29 December 2013
A refreshingly helpful book helping challenge the causes of feeling too busy - challenging but very helpful. Even reading it brought a feeling of calm.
on 5 May 2014
My friend loved this book.bought it as a birthday present for him to read on his commute to work I think he read it within the week
on 10 May 2012
This book was a really useful guide to think about why you're busy and how to prioritise your work schedule.
on 3 July 2015
Bought it for my son who 'devoured' it, and found it very challenging.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse