Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 February 2014
Mostly letters and Essays from giants in the field of Aesthetics. Got this to compliment my University reading. Love this field of work & research, as it was totally new to me at the start of the year, now I'm hooked. Will be looking at others in this series.
on 23 January 2016
Great!
on 2 January 2013
Very heavy book
Fell asleep trying to read it and I was disappointed actually
Not what I expected it to be at all, it's more of a documentation of communication between the writers, rather than any concrete writings about 'aesthetics and politics'
Maybe I should of researched more before I bought it, but I thought it might be useful to write here for other people who didn't know!
on 28 August 2014
Very pleasant and quick purchase. Thank you.
on 22 October 2010
I've just started reading this book and I have to say it is a difficult read. Well worth reading though.
on 16 August 2012
The book I purchased was in perfect conditions as descripted. The wait for it was a bit long, but still, it arrived before the last expected day.