4.0 out of 5 stars I'm 31 and I loved it!
Published on 25 Nov 2005

1.0 out of 5 stars Dealer
Do NOT buy this its a con.

It is his second book CLASS A with a different name!

My son was gutted

WHY?
Published on 30 Dec 2010 by flyer

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm 31 and I loved it!, 25 Nov 2005
By A Customer
Ok so I'm 31 and reading teenage fiction. I don't care - it's a great read for adults and teenagers. If you like James Bond, Spooks and if you've read the Alex Rider series you'll love this series. I read the recruit followed by Class A (UK version of The Dealer) and have now read the other books in the series. They are great. I really really recommend them. Why only 4 stars, well I don't want Robert to think he's cracked it and to stop writting!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best in a brilliant series., 1 Aug 2011
This review is from: CHERUB: Class A (Paperback)
I have read every single book in the cherub series and I have to say that Class A is definitely one of the best, it is addictive, fast flowing, page turning stuff! And incase there's any girls reading this, I am a teenage girl and loved this series this is not just a boys series.

This is James Adams second mission and the tension is really heating up. The mission is supposed to be routine, but it quickly becomes very unique, James is supposed to to bring down one the biggest drug lords in London and he does that by making friends with his son Junior More, I don't want to say anymore and spoil this for anybody reading but if you even vaguely enjoyed The Recruit then you will absolutely love this!

Very Strongly Recommend

Just in case of any confusion here is the order of the Cherub Series

1. The Recruit
11. Brigands Mc
12. Shadow Wave

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST BOOK EVER!, 10 Oct 2004
This review is from: CHERUB: Class A (Paperback)
If you have read the book 'The Recruit' by 'Robert Muchamore' and just enjoyed it! His newest book will enthrall you... 'A Class'! This time it's filled with funny remarks, twists, and turns which involve you in more action than you will have ever could have imagined! You are taken on an adventure NOT only reading about James, the main character, but it seems like you are there with him! Helping him through his emotions, laughing at funny comments, or even just living the dream of becoming a secret spy for the queen! After the story, you feel like you want to read more and not miss any of the action! Well you can just go to [...] and read extra stories, even find out information on people you have read about! After you caught up with all the info why not try out the Forums and Chat to all the other FANS and find out even more info! Before you know it, the next book will have come out and you will be starting all over again!
NEVERTHELESS, BE WARNED THIS BOOK SHOULD NOT BE READ BEFORE 'THE RECRUIT'!
After reading 'The Recruit', you will have learned all about Large, Kyle, and the rest of the Gang! However, in 'A Class' what will happen to Large? and what is Kyle's Big Secret? You'll have to read to find out!

5.0 out of 5 stars One page and you'll be addicted, 11 Oct 2004
This review is from: CHERUB: Class A (Paperback)
An excellent and extremely well written book by an up and coming author. I would recommend this book to any one interested in the genre or just looking for something good to read. Its not Harry Potter or Alex Rider, Robert's out there dealing with real issues effecting teenagers in a plausible environment which they can relate to. I would also recommend his previous book "the recruit" as good reading material, I've converted a fair few of my kids with it and have them crying out for more.If only he'd hurry up with the next book!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SERIES EVER, 19 Jan 2006
Michael (Sydney, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CHERUB: Class A (Paperback)
the cherub series are the best books i have ever read. they are gripping and i cant put them down. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THESE BOOKS TO ANYONE OVER THE AGE OF 10 because any younger and you may ask queations about drugs and stuff. i have read the recruit, class a, maximum security and i am currently reading the killing i am thirteen and i have really liked these books and i want Robert Muchamore to keep writing because these books are the best

1.0 out of 5 stars Dealer, 30 Dec 2010
This review is from: The Dealer (Cherub) (Hardcover)
Do NOT buy this its a con.

It is his second book CLASS A with a different name!

My son was gutted

WHY?

5.0 out of 5 stars A ACE READ, 22 Dec 2007
R. Harrison "rts fan" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CHERUB: Class A (Paperback)
I amsolotly love all the books in the cherub series and this is no exeption. I would recommend this book to people above the age of 12 as some sections may be unsuitabal for people below this age. Well worth the asking price and well worth a read. suited to adults and children alike. overall a fantastic book thats well worth reading.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very annoying!, 10 Jan 2011
This review is from: The Dealer (Cherub) (Hardcover)
I had hoped to surprise my teenage son with a new book from the Cherub series. My son was delighted...that is until he started to read it and found out that it was EXACTLY THE SAME as a previous book by Robert Muchamore, only with a different title and cover. What a SCAM!!! I'm very annoyed. I shall think twice about buying another book by the same author.

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 7 Jan 2011
This review is from: The Dealer (Cherub) (Hardcover)
It is not made clear that this is the US version of Class A and not a new Cherub book. As in the case of an earlier reviewer, my son was bitterly disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift, 19 Oct 2007
Julie & co. (The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CHERUB: Class A (Paperback)
I was struggling to find a gift for a 13 year old boy, but I knew he enjoyed the Alex Rider (Horowitz), Hover Car Racer (Reilly), and Tomorrow (Marsden) series of books. I read the Amazon reviews and noticed the 'yes it won an award' sticker and ordered the first two in the CHERUB series. I always read the books I give away (judge me as you will :-) ), and even though I think the target group is miles away from a 38 year old woman; I couldn't put this book down. It wiped out my Saturday, and all my other plans were cancelled. Wow! What a great read. The plot moves very fast, is completely action packed, and totally believable. I think I am sorted for this kid's Christmas presents too; the next few in this series!

CHERUB: Class A (Cherub Audio)
CHERUB: Class A (Cherub Audio) by Robert Muchamore (Audio CD - 2 Oct 2007)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available