on 2 January 2015
Loved by my 8 yr old daughter and quite liked by my 6 yr old son. I gather Enid B only wrote 4 of this series, more were written after her death (by someone else. These two are the final two "originals".
on 9 August 2010
Used to keep grandchildren quiet on long car trip. Worked fantastically. Loved by 6 year old. Listened to it so many times I could relate story myself almost word for word.
on 25 November 2010
This is a wonderful Audio CD. I remember reading these books as a youngster and my 5 year old daughter is getting equal amounts of pleasure from them. Well read and just great fun overall.
on 18 January 2010
My 6 year old loves this, and it's become a firm favourite amongst the bedtime audio books (of which she has many!) 4 year old prefers the Horrid Henry's though.
on 22 February 2008
Essential companion to the first Goes to School installments. There's something about a cast recording that brings stories like this alive.
on 5 January 2013
My daughter loves listening to these stories at bedtime, I've even listened to them myself and it reminds me of my childhood.
on 26 February 2011
My 5 year old son loves this CD - we have the others too. Entertaining, with some lessons on how to behave thrown in.
on 4 November 2013
first thing we noticed was a spelling mistake on the back of case. not heard disc as present but sounds entertaining.
on 26 March 2015
My child loves this CD and it brings back many memories of my childhood reading.
on 29 May 2015