Format: Audio CD|Change

on 27 August 2010
We can never get enough of Pam Ayres! Specially in all the doom and gloom, her poems and skits never fail to make us smile and often laugh out loud. Yes, we've heard most of them before, but often within a different format,and half the fun is the anticipation. Over the years we.ve collected her cds, but until now, this one has slipped the net, A good catch. Thanks Pam.
on 21 August 2013
You can hear Pam Ayres voice in your head when you read her poems but it`s even better to actually hear her perform them. A gentle, refreshing antidote to a lot of caustic commentaries today.
on 11 January 2013
ONE OF HUBBY'S FAVOURITES. WE SAW HER ON STAGE SOME YEARS AGO. GOOD SHOW. MAKES POETRY ACCEPTABLE FOR NON POETRY READERS AS EVERY ONE CAN IDENTIFY WITH THE THEMES OF THE POEMS.
VINE VOICEon 2 July 2012
Pam AYRES is in inimitable form live as she tells homely tales that relate to everybody. Pam is a warm and naturally funny genius who somehow just by saying a few words of keen observation of human nature can make us laugh at our own foibles; which isn't a bad thing. Oh and she can rap too! I was listening to the audiobook.
on 12 March 2014
Good and fun to listen to. Pam Ayres is a master story teller. I am very glad I bought this
on 12 April 2015
Rivers of treacle- I bought this for my mum, everybody who knows her says she is the spitting image of Pam and she has seen her live so knew this would be a hit. She loved it- but weirdly so does my 8 year old daughter- she has it in her iPod and regularly recites "rivers of treacle". Very clever and very funny.
on 31 January 2012
An excellent CD that was bought as a gift for Christmas. Thoroughly enjoyed the poetry spoken as only Pam Ayres can - only niggle is the seemingly constant audience laughter that seems to interrupt the flow of her speaking. Would have been better being her alone.
on 22 December 2010
Bought this as a present but I can say it looks as described, it arrived in good time and it was well packaged.
on 22 October 2015
love pam ayres so i like this cd prompt delivery
on 17 January 2016