5.0 out of 5 stars good for bed-time
I really love this cd. It's perfect for bed-time. I'm 11 and I still like to listen to at night time. This cd is about winnie the pooh and his friends who all like to play together. One thing I love about this cd is that I find it's good for very young children and also older children who like winnie the pooh.
Published on 27 May 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Why Sandi Toksvig??
This series of dramatisations is generally excellent but I have to wonder who thought Sandi Toksvig was a good choice for Tigger. Undoubtably the weakest voice of the whole series but thankfully does not feature too prominently throughout the series!
Published on 28 Jun. 2010 by Ellie Bowman

5.0 out of 5 stars good for bed-time, 27 May 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Winnie the Pooh: Tigger Comes To The Forest & Other Stories: CD (Audio CD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Why Sandi Toksvig??, 28 Jun. 2010