Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 October 2013
Has information on literally everything you'd ever want to know about. I'm so glad I bought this book - it's now finally encouraged me to apply to university abroad! One criticism, though: it's a bit too Euro-centric at times, but that's perfectly okay because the main non-EU countries are covered well, too (China and Malaysia, for example). Would definitely recommend.
on 20 November 2013
Very helpful; lots of insight and good starting points. Would have preferred the adverts to be concentrated in one part of the book, but understand the advertisers may prefer them incorporated within the text. The adverts are helpful too, and contribute to the information, ready for the reader to decide which institution and course would be right for them. Read the book first, attend the conventions if possible, and try and go on at least one open day if you can do it cheaply with international student rail card or cheap coach. I used to be a careers adviser and this book brought me back up to date, and helped my son with his application to study abroad. Essential for a school careers library; I will donate this one as an extra copy for students to borrow.
on 3 October 2013
This book is absolutely brilliant, really clear,and especially useful if you want to study in Canada, the US, New Zealand or Australia.
on 18 September 2014
Practical guide, delivered swiftly.