‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 18 Sep 2010
This review is from: Jade: How It All Began - My First Book (Paperback)
I didn't expect much from this book, just some light entertainment while home sick, but I was very pleasantly surprised.
It is easy to read, as expected, but so fresh and enjoyable I really couldn't put it down and read it in two days.
Jade entertainingly and honestly describes her earliest memories and the whirlwind of events that catapulted her into the public eye, and her true and likeable essence shines through in every sentence.
Can't wait to read the sequel - and it makes me even sadder that her life which started in such a deprived way was so cruelly cut short. Her sparkly spirit comes across on every page and she was clearly hungry for life in all its fascets and would have carried on entertaining people for years to come. A fab read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab read, 27 Jan 2013
This was a good read. Learning about jade growing up and her struggles in life. An inspirational lady who is sorely missed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 16 Jun 2014
Ms. Vera Cooper "glossy hair" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a very heart warming & just like Jade straight to the point nothing hidden from her life,

Jade is very honest about where she came from & all the hardships in her life growing up, dad in and out of prison most of her life,
A mother doing drugs then her motor bike accident witch left her with the loss of her left arm, being left handed could not do most every day things things for her self this was then left to Jade at the tender age of 6,

She is also very honest about her love life and abuse from this.

Her time in the Big Brother & what DID happen under the Bed Covers.

If you like a frank and honest book this is the one to read.

I'm now reading book number 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jade Goody: How it all began, 22 Feb 2014
Love this book, Love anything to do with Jade, Bought it for my kindle and could not put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jade Goody, 21 Feb 2014
Never really knew much about Jade Goody but my daughter gave me a couple of books so I decided to read them and I am so pleased I did, what a character that girl was, she didn't hold back and told it how it is. The story is funny sad and sometimes annoying but I couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book but no photos on kindle edition, 12 Jan 2014
Great book but not happy having paid for it that it does not include the photos on the kindle edition you should still get what you would buying the actual book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Nov 2013
ALISON (POTTERS BAR) - See all my reviews
Great book read all of jades books now. How a girl with nothing got everything I hope she r.i.p x

4.0 out of 5 stars Jade goody, 31 Aug 2013
Good book would recommend once started on this book couldn't put it down the life of jade goody very interesting

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 15 Jun 2013
Just bought this book for my kindle and it is a great easy reading book, one of those you don't want to put down. What a great person Jade was. x

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 13 Jun 2013
I wasn't sure if this would be quite my 'cup of tea' however I am finding it fascinating. I already had a great respect for how she conducted herself when she was told of her cancer but I am now beginning to better understand her personality. I'm thoroughly enjoying this book

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Jade: How It All Began - My First Book
Jade: How It All Began - My First Book by Jade Goody (Paperback - 5 May 2009)
6.26