5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun
Bought this as a stocking filler for my son. very funny emails and hours of fun reading. Kept him quiet and now on the bookshelf for others to enjoy.
Published 14 months ago by Pauline

3.0 out of 5 stars MY OWN FAULT.....
.......I should have read the product description more carefully. An earlier reviewer above, Mr C Wemyss, said that he, as indeed I did, thought that the book would contain more or less only a series of emails that for varied reasons were a bit of a disaster or funny etc. and not mostly narrative surrounding the sending of the emails.

I was, therefore...
Published on 2 Feb 2011 by DOPPLEGANGER

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 23 May 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars MY OWN FAULT....., 2 Feb 2011
DOPPLEGANGER (TEDDY B) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Great Email Disasters (Paperback)

I was, therefore unprepared for the books format, as it was not what I was expecting nor particularly wanted, and consequently couldn't really get past the first few chapters. I enjoy collections of wit, jokes, quotes etc but unadorned with too much supplemental commentary. Shallow minded you may ask? Probably, but not my cup of tea!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good dinner party stories, 29 Oct 2008
This review is from: Great Email Disasters (Paperback)
I bought the book because it was a good, light-hearted present and ended up reading it myself on the train home, so I had to go out and buy another one. It does what it says on the cover, it's a great little read and then it's really fun to regale other people with the stories in it afterwards.

1.0 out of 5 stars a different opinion, 24 Mar 2008
Mr. C. Wemyss "the worm" (Washington, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Great Email Disasters (Paperback)
I went with this book because the topic does sound very funny and the reviews where very good but i just didnt like this one bit in fact it was a very boring book to read. You dont get to read the actual e-mails sent you just get the long winded version of events.
If you want a funny internet book i would recommend e-luv.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great loo book!, 31 Dec 2011
This review is from: Great Email Disasters (Paperback)
Bought this as a stocking filler for my husband. It's quite funny and a good 'pick up and put down book'.

5.0 out of 5 stars I laughed so much, 8 Jun 2007
This review is from: Great Email Disasters (Paperback)
It's the kind of book you read in one sitting, one laugh after another and it really is one of the funniest books I've ever read. Some people should never use e-mail. hahaha

Great Email Disasters
Great Email Disasters by Chas Newkey-Burden (Paperback - 4 Jun 2007)
6.45