on 4 September 2009
I bought this for my parents, to give to my son. They took it away and filled it in, and on holiday we sat looking at it, reminiscing and laughing at silly memories. The artwork is beautiful too.

I went and bought another one for them to give to my niece.

NOTE that this is a book for ONE grandparent - my parents had to share it, which in a way was good too, as they enjoyed doing it together.
on 7 December 2008
I bought this book to give to my parents, pending the arrival of their first grandchild. Whilst its very well put together and beautifully illustrated, I was hoping the book would be suitable for both mum and dad to fill in together, but it's not - it's really designed for one person to fill in. So if you wanted to gather both parent's stories, you'd really need to give them two copies of this book, or choose a different book that has spaces for both grandma and grandad to write in.
on 29 November 2009
A lovely keepsake that I bought for my parents to fill in for my little son. However, you need one for each grandparent really as there isnt enough space for 2 people to complete.
on 9 March 2012
Bought this book for my 9 year old son to give to is Grandma on Mothers day and I am very pleased with the purchase.
Its looks smart with lots of old pictures inside. I chose this book as it compact, having about four questions per page,only needing two line answers,some of the others having one question per page leaving you a big blank space to fill in.
on 20 January 2012
This is a really nice gift idea for grandparents from your children, the only problem is the amount of room available to write about both grandparents.It is very limited so you would probably have to either buy two or put some extra paper in.My parents are going to photo copy the pages and pop them in if not enough room on some of the questions.
on 9 December 2014
I bought this for my Grandmother who has filled it with her delightful stories and even inspired her to write more. We bought another one for my partners grandparents to fill in. These books are beautiful in design and are not too overwhelming for someone to fill in. Great gift or conversation starter between generations.
on 4 August 2011
Cannot belive the awesome quality of this - for such a small price! have had to order another as now I want everyone to have one! Definately a must
on 2 May 2013
Lovely book, for one Grandparent to complete as a keepsake. Split into sections, 'The Childhood Years', 'Family History', 'Adult Years', 'In Your Lifetime' and 'The Next Generation'. Not lots of space to fill in if you have a novelist - but adequate enough. I would recommend this.
on 12 December 2009
A marvellous way to pass on ones own experiences to future generations, that could otherwise be lost. A wonderful record for future generations.
on 19 December 2014
Fabulous book with posing questions. Lots of nice illustrations too. However the title is misleading, it is only suitable for one grandparent. I suppose two people could fill it in using different ink, but there really isnt the space, especially if you are particular about this kind of detail.