4.0 out of 5 stars So enjoyable!
I bought this for my parents, to give to my son. They took it away and filled it in, and on holiday we sat looking at it, reminiscing and laughing at silly memories. The artwork is beautiful too.

I went and bought another one for them to give to my niece.

Published on 4 Sep 2009 by Squirrel

2.0 out of 5 stars Less "Our story", more "My story"
Published on 7 Dec 2008 by EllieG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Less "Our story", more "My story", 7 Dec 2008
This review is from: Grandparent's Book: Our Story, Our Life: Our Story, Our Life. A Record of Your Life for Your Family (Hardcover)
I bought this book to give to my parents, pending the arrival of their first grandchild. Whilst its very well put together and beautifully illustrated, I was hoping the book would be suitable for both mum and dad to fill in together, but it's not - it's really designed for one person to fill in. So if you wanted to gather both parent's stories, you'd really need to give them two copies of this book, or choose a different book that has spaces for both grandma and grandad to write in.

4.0 out of 5 stars So enjoyable!, 4 Sep 2009

I went and bought another one for them to give to my niece.

NOTE that this is a book for ONE grandparent - my parents had to share it, which in a way was good too, as they enjoyed doing it together.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Grandparents Book, 29 Nov 2009
A lovely keepsake that I bought for my parents to fill in for my little son. However, you need one for each grandparent really as there isnt enough space for 2 people to complete.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely way to share memories, 30 Aug 2013
Have found these books are a great way to keep a record of family history. Plenty of topics and questions in the book, just need simple notes to complete and add photos. A lovely way to share memories.
This is the second of this book I have given to family to complete for my son. Would recommend to all grandparents.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., 13 Jan 2013
Not at all useful - lots of rather silly bit to complete. It's gone to the charity shop for recycling.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Steal!, 4 Aug 2011
Cannot belive the awesome quality of this - for such a small price! have had to order another as now I want everyone to have one! Definately a must

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandmother's view, 12 Dec 2009
A marvellous way to pass on ones own experiences to future generations, that could otherwise be lost. A wonderful record for future generations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories are Made of This, 25 May 2014
A wonderful legacy for my Mom's grandchildren to enjoy in the future. Every grandparent should record facts and memories that are lost forever once they are gone. This book provides a way of grandparents leaving a legacy of memories which are irreplaceable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book of memories, 15 May 2014
This book guides you through each stage of your life and when completed is a wonderful book full of special memories to pass on to your grandchildren, an excellent gift for any grandparents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shouldn't be 'our', 8 Mar 2014
Lovely book -can't wait to start writing, but I'm disappointed that it's really only for one grandparent ,despite being advertised as 'our story,our life'-

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›