Format: HardcoverChange
Price:Β£9.98+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 2 August 2014
Very pleased with this book made most of the designs for my daughters greyhound sanctuary open day very very successful. Thank you so much for such a delightful book found instructions very easy to follow.
on 19 June 2014
This is a really nicely presented book and the designs are very cute - i am planning to produce all of these little guys as they will make very nice gifts for dog lovers.
on 14 July 2014
Good content, clear instructions and easy to follow to get good results.
on 23 June 2014
Bought it for mu mum and she loved it. I don't knit a stitch but enjoyed it as it has the format of a story book.
on 7 November 2014
The wools were difficult to find. Some of the instructions a little unclear. However I have knitted 3 different dogs and they were wonderful
on 22 January 2015
I am a dog-lover and a knitter : no wonder I love this book. Knitted the chihuahua and my grandaughter (8) loved it;the other two (6 & 5) want a poodle each ☺
on 26 August 2014
This is a great book for dog lovers, it was bought as a present a few weeks ago for my mum and she hasn't put it down since. Great buy 😊
on 3 August 2014
Love this, busy making toys for great grandchildren and I'm sure my granddaughters will want some themselves! They are very cute toys!!
on 22 March 2015
Best knitting book in the world bought it for my mum and see loves it see fined it easy and it keeps her busy for a long time lot of great things to knit also the patterns r easy to follow and they r in bold writing so it is easier to see.it is very cheap compared to some other knitting book so buy one u or a family member will love it
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 April 2015
Just as I imagined it to be. Arrived on time. Patterns seem clear and explained fully I haven't yet knitted any of the patterns because I have another project on the go. I will knit some of the dogs eventually. The booklet is sturdy and should stand up to repeated use.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse