Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 April 2013
Attractive and worthwhile. The projects are inspiring, the techniques clearly explained and you really feel you could manage the ideas in the book and design your own. This book should suit reasonable beginners and the more experienced. One craft book that didn't disappoint.
on 31 May 2013
As I am fairly new to quilting was not sure what to expect with this book. Am delighted at the easy patterns and designs and now my quilt buddies have also bought this book. Great purchase
on 7 April 2013
Arrived safely and I have already made my friend a 'Mug Rug' for her leaving present when she was made redundant.
on 18 July 2014
A really clever little book. I have never heard of a 'mug rug' until I found this book on Amazon. Compact in size but full of ideas that can easily be adapted with different motifs. The freezer paper mentioned in the book is available from Hobbycraft as is the adhesive spray glue .... an absolute MUST have for any crafty-crafter, especially if you enjoy applique but hate the fiddly bits.

Clear instructions and I've used several of the rugs stitched together and used them as panels for a larger bed throw. Perfect for using all those tiny pieces of fabric too small to use on large projects but just too pretty to throw away!
on 5 April 2013
Full of great ideas, so refreshingly different from the usual and will use up surplus fabric, (not that there is such a thing!)
arrived quicker than expected and as always well packaged
Well worth the money for the ideas it has inspired
on 1 December 2013
A lady at my sewing group brought this in and after leafing through, I just had to have my own copy. It's perfect for making these straight from the book or as inspiration to make up your own. I personally don't buy many craft books as I think most of the designs are too simple but I'm glad I got this one, it's well worth buying - at under £3 a bargain, less than the cost of a box of chocs and a lot less calories!
on 21 March 2013
Really achievable projects - bigger than a coaster but smaller than placemats - ideal to make for presents - well worth the money
on 24 March 2013
I found this book very nice, it was explained well and the projects looked lovely when finished. I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for something small to make.
on 16 April 2014
I loved this book but was very disappointed when I found out I had to enlarge some of the templates. I bought it for a reason as I needed to make something urgently and could not find what I wanted as a download. I have a very good printer but I cannot scan with it and therefore the book ended up being a waste of money as what I needed had to be enlarged.
on 7 February 2014
This is perfect for what I needed, a collection of simple projects to work through my fabric stash. It has a variety of layouts for mug rugs from the very basic to slightly more challenging. Perfect for beginners like me.