TOP 100 REVIEWERon 28 January 2013
Crochet flowers are so dainty, quick to do and very effective. Caitlin has captured the essence of each flower. She gives the basics and a crochet refresher course for those who need it. There are leaf and floral patterns. The flowers include primroses, daisies, iris, petunias and violets. I like the way the flowers are colour co-ordinated. On the red page, you'll find Poinsettias, Tulips, Bergamot and more. The patterns are given at the back of the back and are easy to follow. There are also some great projects included such as place settings, corsage, decorations, tea cosy, cushion and my favourite the baby bootees but I want to make them for me. This review first appeared on yarnsandfabrics webaite.
on 1 March 2013
What a gorgeous book.
Simple and clear insructions.
Colourful and with beautiful close up pictures of complete flower.
No negatives from me on this book.
on 28 February 2013
I love this book which has many beautiful patterns. I shall be crocheting many if these easy to follow instructions.
on 1 July 2013
I bought this book on a whim and since it arrived, I have spent every spare moment trying out the different designs. Didn't have the recommended crochet cotton but have used up lots of spare cotton yarn experimenting. Just love being able to fill in half an hour and have something pretty to show at the end of it. Am looking forward to creating some personalised Christmas gifts.
One problem, I have yet to work out how to 'anchor the stitch' as per instructions for the Dahlia.
on 3 February 2013
highly recommended for the crocheter who likes to experiment.can be used alongside cardmaking and jewellry.the flowers and the colours are very lifelike .
on 23 February 2015
I've made about a dozen different flowers from this book and have found the written instructions and charts very clear and accurate. At the beginning there's information on how to crochet for the beginner and I've yet to spot a pattern that couldn't be accomplished by a beginner. There's a few pages showing all the possible flowers which makes a handy starting place.

I love how there's also sections on leaves, butterflies and even a caterpillar! This is a beautiful book and crocheting flowers is now my favourite pastime!
on 12 February 2013
This is a lovely book. the patterns are easy to follow and work up quite quickly to very good effect. If you fancy something different, then try this..
on 28 April 2013
lovely book with great pictures and every imaginable flower to choose from to crochet. I have enjoyed reading it as well as crocheting from it.
on 13 December 2014
My first foray into thread crochet began with this book. I delayed starting the designs because I thought it would be difficult but the explanations and diagrams are so good that by working my way through from the beginning (the designs are graded according to difficulty) I quickly gained confidence and was able to reproduce the flowers. Beautifully illustrated and ideas for how to use the motifs.
on 24 March 2013
I have not crochet any of the flowers yet but they look very nice and certainly a lot of choice