5.0 out of 5 stars lots of charts, 16 Sep 2013
K. Platt "blackplantlady" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: 1000 Mini Cross Stitch Motifs (Paperback)
This little book should provide plenty of inspiration for cross stitch projects of all kinds. Its neat format is handy to carry around. The motifs are grouped together in themes and are easy to access and use. You'll find plenty of ideas for all occasions such as weddings, birthdays, Christmas, animals, figures and more. The majority are suitable for projects for children. There are plenty of ideas. You can now easily design your own projects using the many ideas provided. There is information on materials and how to get started, fabrics, the basic stitch and charts. The charts are small, and there are several to a page, but I do have problems with my eyesight, and I found them easy to read and use. The size of your eventual work depends on your Aida count. I would have liked the book to lie flat, it would be even easier to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: 1000 Mini Cross Stitch Motifs (Paperback)
I love this book it has loads of great pictures to cross stitch it's a little A5 book easy to pick up if you need a quick project or alternately a larger project using several small charts, I have been cross stitching now for 40 plus years. My favourite charts are the cats, dogs, Baby, Christmas and Easter.
they are all great designs.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Book, 10 May 2014
This review is from: 1000 Mini Cross Stitch Motifs (Paperback)
This has to be my ultimate book of cross stitching. It has everything you could possibly want from simple, easy to follow designs with a range of projects from Christmas to Easter or playroom ideas. Looking forward to starting my new project and purchasing more from the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pictures and inspirations, easy to stitch, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: 1000 Mini Cross Stitch Motifs (Paperback)
I bought this (along with several other cross stitch pattern books) to use to make gifts for children and there are LOTS of beautiful ideas in it and it's presented in a lovely way. Of all the books I've purchased it is definitely my favourite. The designs are coloured which makes them easier to follow, and there are a lot of themes to choose from that make it ideal for work for children (babies, dinosaurs, animals, transport, seasonal themes, etc).

4.0 out of 5 stars just what was needed!, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: 1000 Mini Cross Stitch Motifs (Paperback)
I liked my purchase as I do a lot of cards the motifs are just the right size and a nice selection

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice reference for small projects, 17 Jan 2014
Diane Rhodes (Pembrokeshire West Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1000 Mini Cross Stitch Motifs (Paperback)
I have always liked Sharon Welch's designs and this little book is another gem, full of small and quick to do designs for that last minute card or gift. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: 1000 Mini Cross Stitch Motifs (Paperback)
Nice for my dob I always nite somthing now for my student and my shelf so I bay meny books her in amazon strong servis is good for my.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and useful., 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: 1000 Mini Cross Stitch Motifs (Paperback)
Very compact and useful for the charity work we do making craft products such as book marks and cards. Quick service

1000 Mini Cross Stitch Motifs
1000 Mini Cross Stitch Motifs by Sharon Welch (Paperback - 3 Sep 2013)
6.99