5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for using up smaller pieces of fabric
As someone who tends to buy fabric in small lengths (fat quarters or half metres) I was very excited when I saw this book was coming out. I'm always on the lookout for projects to make with small amounts of fabric and this book has 26 different projects in it which use either fat quarters or half metres.

The projects are a mix between things for your home like...
Published 11 months ago by Sewing Directory

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely, a bit short on details
Lots of things I wanted to make in this one, the photos on Search Inside were great for helping me make my choice. I've made the Craft caddy for my mum's birthday, and found that more detail was needed in the written instructions. The photos are nice and clear, but for instance, the pockets are made with a little pleat in the centre of each piece of fabric. It would...
Published 10 months ago by Mistlegigg

‹ Previous | 110 11 1226 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars definitely heaven, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Half Yard Heaven: Easy Sewing Projects Using Left-Over Pieces of Fabric (Paperback)
this book was recommended to me, it is a useful addition to my collection of craft books,can't have enough of them

4.0 out of 5 stars half yard, 4 Mar 2014
Wanted to make things with my left over fabric, as Debbie shore has aspired me to take up sewing again

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Mar 2014
This is perfect for me, making small items perfect for selling at Craft Fairs and Bazaars etc. Useful for using up material left over from larger projects or cutting up old cloths instead of putting them in the bin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice small projects, 2 Mar 2014
If like me you have a stash of fabric just waiting to be used, then this is a great little book. Simple projects just waiting to be started. Ideal for all that patchwork fabric you just couldn't resist buying but never got round to using.

5.0 out of 5 stars half Yard Heaven, 2 Mar 2014
Like the Jelly roll scraps book I am very pleased with it the projects look really good and I cant wait to start making things

5.0 out of 5 stars Half Yard Heaven, 27 Feb 2014
I love this book as it gives you ideas to make items with small scraps of fabric you may have left over from bigger projects.
I have taken this book up to the hospice a few times for the patients to gain inspiration for things to make using our fabric
scraps box. It is difficult sometimes to come up with ideas and this book is very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Half Yard Heaven, 25 Feb 2014
Excellent book! The projects have clear, easy to follow instructions and good photos of the finished article. I'm not a very experienced sewer and found the projects easy to complete.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great craft ideas, 24 Feb 2014
Mrs. M. Lowry "Mags" (Isle of Man UK) - See all my reviews
This is a very useful book with lots of ideas for using up all the left over pieces of material that I have around. It is well illustrated but if you are not an experienced sewer some of the guidelines are hard to follow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pam, 23 Feb 2014
It looks good, very useful for making items for charity sales and coffee mornings. I havn't made anything from it yet but it all looks very easy to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars heaven indeed!, 22 Feb 2014
What a lovely little book this is, a really great addition to my small craft book collection. I've made and love the wetwipe cover and adaoted the padded mat to make a matching changing mat.

I can't wait to make more from the book!

‹ Previous | 110 11 1226 | Next ›