Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 February 2013
Well illustrated and easy to follow instructions. Given as a present to someone just learning to crochet. Was well liked and has been used with enthusiasm.
on 1 May 2013
Handy little book, brilliant value for money. Some great designs inside with very simple instructions. This will certainly be very well used.
on 5 February 2013
This book is good as far as it goes but I think it could gave gone farther. I would like more detailed instructions on construction.
on 14 July 2013
I find this book really helpful. The project are really great the instructions are clear and informative and easy to read
on 21 November 2012
excellent book bought as a gift highly recommended if you are looking for new ideas hope this helps everyone thanks
on 9 June 2013
This book reminds me of my youth! I did lots of these squares then but this book brings the concept up to date.
on 25 June 2013
I like it and it give me inspiration. i wil hope it can give inspiration to other people there is interested .
on 24 May 2013
Starting to Crochet.
I am sure I will find something I would want to make when I get down to it.
on 30 April 2013
I love this book, giving plenty of tips for newer crocheters but is still challenging enough for those of us with more experience. The squares are pretty and inspired me to seek out more designs online (for free), but the projects are also brilliant. Who would have thought there were so many things to do with a square? My friend kindly lent her copy to me when I spent time in hospital and needed something to pass the time, but on discharge from the ward she needed it back to complete her projects. I had to buy my own copy as I wanted to try out lots of the other projects which I had not yet had time to make. Everyone is getting something from this book for Christmas this year...a personalised gift made with love.
on 6 May 2013
I was a little disappointed with this purchase, the patterns were very similar and there were only 10 pages of granny square patterns at the start if the book, the rest of the book was made up of quite dated patterns for bags and household items made from squares. Patterns were squashed and pictures of finished items were very small, they looked shabby as none of the squares appeared to have been pressed? Too much focus on "pattern diagrams"