5.0 out of 5 stars Great modern granny squares
This book contains 23 different granny squares to crochet (with both diagrams and written-out instructions), and 26 projects to make with them, which of course you can mix and match - the great fun of granny squares!

The projects are really modern-retro and cover a variety of useful things - a spectacle case (which could also be used for iPod, phone, etc), wall...
Published on 15 July 2012 by beccalikesbooks

3.0 out of 5 stars Eye catching cover.
The design on front cover caught my eye with the use of colours.I was a little bit disappointed with this book, it didn't inspire me as much as I thought.It just seemed abit twee and same old usual thing.
Published 23 months ago by Jay

5.0 out of 5 stars simple, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: Granny Squares: Over 25 Creative Ways to Crochet the Classic Pattern (Paperback)
did not know i could do so much with a square .. its got nice ideas that are great for beginners like me

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, 14 July 2013
I find this book really helpful. The project are really great the instructions are clear and informative and easy to read

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased., 25 Jun 2013
I like it and it give me inspiration. i wil hope it can give inspiration to other people there is interested .

5.0 out of 5 stars Granny Squares, 14 Jun 2013
This book gives ideas for a great variety of granny squares. Some simple, moving on to quite complex. I am a newby to crochet so this is probably rather advanced for me but it has enthused me to improve my crochet skills so that I am able to follow one of the projects....so many to choose, so little time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 9 Jun 2013
This book reminds me of my youth! I did lots of these squares then but this book brings the concept up to date.

5.0 out of 5 stars so many beautiful things to make, 6 Jun 2013
Susan Mallatratt "MU5ICM4DM4RE" (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
so many beautiful things to make i just didn't know where to start - i would recommend this book to anyone like myself that likes bright and colourful projects that don't take too long to complete!

4.0 out of 5 stars it has potential, 25 May 2013
i bought this as i wanted to take up crochet again and the patterns in this book were just what i wanted. haven't begun using it yet but will as soon as i have time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Starting to Crochet., 24 May 2013
L. M. Ord - See all my reviews
Starting to Crochet.
I am sure I will find something I would want to make when I get down to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 18 May 2013
This book is great for big or small projects but I think beginners may struggle with some of the patterns. Love the fact it's bold, vibrant and great for younger hookers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granny Squares: Over 25 Creative Ways to Crochet the Classic Pattern, 1 May 2013
C. Keys "artlover" (UK) - See all my reviews
Handy little book, brilliant value for money. Some great designs inside with very simple instructions. This will certainly be very well used.

Granny Squares: Over 25 Creative Ways to Crochet the Classic Pattern