Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 January 2013
I bought this book to make myself jewellery.I have made several of the items in the book and have not been disappointed with the results.I have got another Suzen Millodot book which has featured some of the same items in both books but this book has alot more interesting knots to try .I would recommend this one to others.Some of the knots look impossible but the end results are fantastic.Very clear instructions with every item and you could make several items in an evening.
on 29 March 2013
Recently taken up braiding and was keen to try making jewellery combining knotting - found this book and read the reviews and as I was able to look inside the book online and see some of the work this was a great help in deciding to buy the book. I was not disappointed as it is full of photographs, detailed diagrams and instructions, which is very helpful. Well worth the money and a great addition for any beginner to knotting. Would thoroughly recommend this book to anyone.
on 20 December 2012
Basic instructions with really good pictures.
Projects are given so that you can practice the skills learned.
Clear well laid out pages.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 14 June 2012
This is a good compilation of three previously published books. If you don't have any of those, this is a good buy. The book has a high standard of production with excellent how-to instructions and 500 step by step photographs. It is easy to follow. More than 40 wearable pieces. This review first appeared on yarnsandfabrics website.
on 31 May 2013
I ordered this to supplement some Chinese books on knotting a friend had given me, (I don't speak Chinese so the instructions weren't a lot of use!) and it is really good! There is a huge variety of knots, all with clear diagrams and instructions. I would definitely recommend it.
on 17 March 2013
This book is really easy to follow. Though at times my fingers don't get the thread going where it should be, (Me not the book).
The pictures make it easy to follow and with some practise I am sure I will get it .
on 10 February 2013
Although I knew a bit of knotting, this book has given me further explanation about the world of knotting. I' using it for the moment in my jewellery and I'm very satisfied.
on 26 January 2014
Really a fab purchase. Very well illustrated diagrams. Beautiful knots. Potential to make so many beautiful pieces. Will keep anyone busy for hours. Practice makes perfect. A must have book in one's jewellery library.
It was delivered promptly by Amazon.
on 10 April 2014
A brilliant service - arrived next day and just as described and reasonably priced. Full of ideas and many different knots. Would recommend to any crafter.

Would use this supplier again.

June
on 8 February 2014
This is a really good starting point for cord jewelry making. The book consists of quite a lot of basic knot instructions with some great photos of jewelry for the creative inspiration. Fully recommend.