5.0 out of 5 stars something fishy
Create sea scenes with this innovative new book for knitters and crocheters. Includes sea creatures such as fish, whales, squid and sea horses, different types of coral and seaweed. There are 42 knitting designs and 34 crochet designs. Everything is clearly photographed and has easy to follow instructions. Projects include a beautiful coral cushion, a deep sea diorama,...
Published on 11 Jan. 2012 by K. Platt

3.0 out of 5 stars Fishies!
Even though very original, I was a little disappointed by this book. I was expecting a little more realism and more well-known sea creatures like maybe dolphins or orcas too! None the less, I will keep the book as its still the only one of its kind.
Published on 3 May 2013 by Esther

3.0 out of 5 stars Fishies!, 3 May 2013
This review is from: 75 Shells, Coral & Colourful Creatures of the Sea: to Knit & Crochet (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Under the sea, 19 Aug. 2014
Lots of exciting under the sea knits. Personally I would have liked a few more fish patterns in the book too, but there's lots of ideas and with clear instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 18 Dec. 2012
i brought this book just under a week ago and its perfect, beautifuly set out and easy to follow, every page has something exciting to make.

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 10 May 2013
gr eat my daughter will love the characters

why do we have to write 15 words when my 9 is all I wanted to say

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and fun, 14 April 2013
Very good and intricate items to make, I am not a good knitter but found these instructions easy to follow

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
A nice little book with interesting ideas

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 17 May 2013
A nice mixture of tropical and non-tropical sea creatures. I haven't yet made anything from this book but I've got plans and am interested to see how I can adapt things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Oct. 2014
Plenty to knit and crochet

5.0 out of 5 stars knitting, 8 Aug. 2014
great for kids

2.0 out of 5 stars More toys than art., 10 May 2013
Barbara Fisher (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
Unfortunately this book was not what I wanted. The quality of the finished articles resembled more toy like objects rather than faithful representations of real objects. I appreciate that designing these objects is not easy but I have seen other sea creatures that are more realistic produced in knitting and crochet. I was hoping for more shell patterns for my project. The answer is to design my own.

75 Shells, Coral & Colourful Creatures of the Sea: to Knit & Crochet