4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little book.
Nice little book with some lovely flowers in it. The patterns aren't particularly difficult, I was more drawn, as an advanced hooker, to the photos of fabric being used alongside crochet to produce flowers.

A nice little book for beginners, or for those with a bit more experience wanting some inspiration.
Published on 5 Mar. 2012 by Very.

2.0 out of 5 stars Instructions confusing
Delivery was very fast. I loved the photographs in the book but not the instructions that are often confusing and do not make sense. I am an accomplished crocheter but found this frustrating. I would not recommend the book.
Published on 19 Jan. 2013 by Tina Anderson

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little book., 5 Mar. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 1 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Crocheted Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
I am very new to Crochet and love this book full of wonderfully small projects that I can make to my hearts content!
I have bought a few of the books in this series and love them all so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 3 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Crocheted Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
Very happy with this great little book. Easy patterns and very pretty. I found this book very useful and it gives the reader lots of ideas for future projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun little book, 27 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Crocheted Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
I enjoy crochet but don't have a great deal of time on my hands, so this is ideal for when you have the odd 15 minutes to make something a bit fun.
I was amazed how quickly I made the first flower. What I like is that they are not an exact science - you can make them with any wool that you have spare and get different effects, so it's great for using up left over bits of wool that you don't want to throw away. As I have very little money at the moment the flowers make great gifts that cost nothing to make if you have some scraps!

2.0 out of 5 stars Instructions confusing, 19 Jan. 2013
Tina Anderson - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely flowers, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Crocheted Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
the flowers are varied and the patterns easy to follow the whole sets of 20 to make re good solid little books to have in your bookcase, very handy for a quick guide.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor pattern explanations, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Crocheted Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
The art of writing crochet patterns is not easy therefore the addition of crochet pattern charts helps enormously. As an experienced crocheter I found some of the patterns confusing, with a little rewriting they could be more easy to understand. For example when making the Passion Flower p34 the first instruction is to make a slip ring, then "2ch,6sc (UK double crochet) into the ring" By slip ring I presume they mean a magic ring whereas normally a slip ring is the starting loop for a chain. Okay so we make the 6sc(UK dc)pull to close, pull what? Not helpful as this assumes one knows how this ring works, ss into top of 2ch.
Round 1: 1 ch, 1sc(UK dc)into base sc(UK dc) 2sc (UK dc)into each of next 7ch. What next 7 chain? we haven't made 7 chain anywhere yet! The UK terms added in brackets also add to the confusion as it makes the reading difficult. It would also be helpful at the end of each row or round to be given a total number of groups, chain spaces or stitches that should have been created so that we know we are on the right track. A book of seemingly easy projects but not suitable for someone without previous experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good variety., 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Crocheted Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
This book has a good variety of flowers to make for many different occasions. It also caters for a variety of skills... From the beginner (me!) to the very proficient crotcheter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and easy !, 6 July 2012
This review is from: Crocheted Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
This is a great little book! All patterns are easy to follow and really well explained which is quite rare in crochet books!

Absolutely worth it. The only thing I would add is that if you are an advanced crocheter this book will not offer you a great challenge...

Absolutely recommended! I loved-loved-loved it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Crocheted flowers, 7 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Crocheted Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
This book is very simple and easy to follow, good for beginners but not for the more experienced apart from when material is added for effectiveness to the flower. I enjoyed the items made and it helped me revise crochet stitches and reading patterns, and I will use this book for reference in future.

Crocheted Flowers (Twenty to Make)
Crocheted Flowers (Twenty to Make) by Jan Ollis (Paperback - 4 Jan. 2012)