Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 December 2011
I was pleased with this little book of inspirational ideas. I was also very pleased with the nominal amount i paid for it. I have to say that if you are a novice this book is excellant,it's colourful, well illustrated and simple to follow. As someone who does have a fair bit of experience i found it quite basic but loved the pics and loved that fact that i could give it to my children to read and they could understand and follow the processes easily.
Just a cute wee book to look at!
on 4 April 2012
I bought this book because I loved the bunting on the cover and was eager to see the other 20 different styles that the book boasted of. Whilst there are a few interesting ideas in the book I didn't find anything very new or particularly inspirational.
This is one of those cases where I judged a book by its cover and ended up feeling a bit let down because if I had seen a preview of some of the projects in the book, I am sure that I would not have bought it.
on 15 December 2011
I love this book, and am very pleased I have bought it. It was reasonably priced and delivery was fast. I have made several buntings already, using ideas from the book and have begun to sell them to friends.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 30 April 2011
It's time to put the flags out for this new addition to the Twenty To Make series offers twenty ideas for bunting. This creative little book has ideas not only for parties but also as trimmings for your shelves or pantries, windows or table edge. It's a great way to make the home a happier place. This review first appeared on Karen Platt's book review website.
on 25 May 2012
This little book has a few pretty ideas, but really not worth the money. It doesn't contain any templates and expects you to still have your school geometry set.
on 15 February 2012
Lovely designs but in all honesty, dont bother in buying, try borrowing it from a library instead. The offer price is still expensive for a book such as this!
on 17 December 2012
Purchased for daughter who has just found her inner craft goddess and a pair of pinking shears!! Look out for bunting throughout East Sussex.
on 12 May 2013
like another review where the comment was - you could find just as good ideas and instructions on YouTube. This is true. Disappointed with this little book. I have a BigShot machine and bought a die cut, bunting shape, - made a great bunting with double sided printed papers, attached with twine. looks great. Don't really think I'd be bothered doing all the cutting & stitching with material. Take a long time and I also don't think people would appreciate all the effort required.
on 1 December 2011
Lovely easy book to follow. Well detailed and easy to adapt to you own style. Can make some lovely presents in the long winter months
on 27 October 2013
I like the way the book is set out and the photographs. But I am a dressmaker myself and did not really find many tips for making bunting, that I had not already worked out for myself. Also I thought some of the design ideas were a bit odd, with strange shapes! I prefer the traditional shapes. However I am pleased to keep it in my 'sewing library'.

I would recommend this book for an amateur sewer, starting out on making bunting, looking for ideas.