Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 March 2013
Great for experienced knitters, must be able to embroider too. Adapt basic ideas to your own style easily, very creative
on 9 April 2014
These look rele good and I think they will be great for anyone to make.
You can mix and match the outfits too
on 14 August 2013
Bought this for my niece who is a horror actress who knits inbetween jobs. She loves it. easy to follow patterns
on 1 January 2013
already knitted two of the dolls, cant wait to do some more ready for halloween and to give as presents
on 4 August 2014
Love this pattern book. Very enjoyable to make and got quite carried away adding my own ideas to it.
on 13 June 2013
These dolls are fun to knit and look brill when finished and easy to add things to make them unique
on 27 February 2012
This is a great book, it has clear instructions, is beautifully photographed and will inspire you to create your own personalised versions of the dolls. Highly recommended to knitters and goths.
on 12 January 2015
love making these, several friends/ family members have asked me to make them one.
on 7 June 2012
I bought this book during Whitby Goth Weekend. I am an experienced knitter and found the patterns straightforward to follow. This is a great ideas source book and I have adapted the patterns to suit my own ideas. I'm not one to copy exactly and have completed five dolls so far. I am working on a punk boy and a mohican at the moment. Thinking about hippy and crusty dolls and anything that is alternative. I have bought Fiona's other books too, although this is really my favorite.
on 1 January 2016
Brilliant book, well worth the money. Very easy to follow patterns