5.0 out of 5 stars Eggstatistic!!!
This is an excellent book clear instructions and ideal for little projects that take only a short time to complete. You can adapt the patterns to suit yourself and 'invent' different cosies using the basic pattern. I must admit I enjoyed using '4 needles' again after a long time.
Published on 29 Mar 2011 by Mrs. H. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars confused !!
Published on 27 Feb 2011 by M. Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Eggstatistic!!!, 29 Mar 2011
Mrs. H. Williams "Hazel Nut" (England) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars confused !!, 27 Feb 2011
M. Wilson "jareth" (wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knitted Egg Cosies (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
There are some lovely ideas in this book and I decided to knit the easter bunny, this is when confusion set in. I followed the pattern for head and body which is all in knit stitch, then when I went to knit the arms this pattern was for stocking stitch. I couldnt understand why but followed it anyway. Today in a brighter light I have taken a closer look at the photo of the easter bunny and can see its all knitted in stocking stich, see why I am so confused....oh and by the way the patterns are for knitting in the round with four needles. I have ignored the round one and changed it to row one. I am now off to re knit the easter bunny all in ss. I love Susie's books and look forward to buying more but am finding this one annoying

5.0 out of 5 stars Easter gifts, 20 Dec 2011
This review is from: Knitted Egg Cosies (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
Great ideas for Easter gifts. Also good all year round and for bazaar sellers. Arrived promptly and well packaged as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Egg cosies book, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Knitted Egg Cosies (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
Speed of service was excellent and the book is very good to work with . I gives easy to read patterns that would be suitable for all ages. I will not hesitate in purchasing more books in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little book, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Knitted Egg Cosies (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
Although these projects are quite fiddly due to the small parts I think I'll make most of the designs in this book as theyre so cute and have so much attention to detail. Another great book by Susie Johns,

5.0 out of 5 stars Egg Cosies, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: Knitted Egg Cosies (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
These are completely fab!!! I have such fun making them and giving each cosy a different character. They made Christmas for a lot of little kiddies and some grown ups as well. May I say that the patterns are easy to read for a beginner.

3.0 out of 5 stars Knitted Egg Cosies (Twenty to Make), Early Birds pattern, 16 Aug 2012
This review is from: Knitted Egg Cosies (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
I am not a very experienced knitter and thus follow patterns strictly, so can someone please advise me if there is an error on the Knitted Egg Cosies (Twenty to Make) Early Birds pattern on page 10? Does the main body of the bird pattern (involving 36 stitches distributed evenly between 3 needles) need to be repeated 3 times (to reach the desired 30 stitches) rather than the 6 times suggested in the book? The pattern is not quite working for me and I am not sure whether this is due to an error in the book or my incompetence! Any advice would be helpful as I don't want to give up on this project. With thanks, Christina

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 27 Sep 2011
This review is from: Knitted Egg Cosies (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
just what I wanted, giving me the information in an understanding way. Very descriptive and informative. Good customer service too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitted egg cosies., 17 May 2014
This review is from: Knitted Egg Cosies (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
My neighbour has arthritis and is very busy making various styles of egg cosies by using your patterns. She's doing a great job and I would recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 29 Dec 2013
A. Gough - See all my reviews
Bought this for my mum for Christmas as she seems to have taken up knitting.
She loves it and has so far knitted two of the jumper egg cosies.. she seems delighted with this book and has just ordered her self the knitted mug hugs one too.

Knitted Egg Cosies (Twenty to Make)
Knitted Egg Cosies (Twenty to Make) by Susie Johns (Paperback - 16 Feb 2011)
4.99