5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book
Purchased for my wife who is doing the PME sugar flowers course at the moment. She loves this book. It has clear step by step instructions with pictures of the steps and of the final items. Easy to follow and a good study aid for sugar flowers. Great value too.
Published on 1 Feb. 2011 by Mr. G. M. Richardson

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I hoped
too many tools required. I expected to create these flowers using a hands on method not cut outs with flower punches.I was hoping to be able to make each flower more individual
Published on 7 July 2012 by yorkshire lass

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 1 Feb. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugarcraft flowers, 11 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
This is a small paperback book which is packed with projects.The flowers made look very real and do not require a genius to make them.Some require certain cutters, but if you like cake decoration, then you will most likely have them, or can purchase them at a reasonable cost.At £3.49 cost,the book is a snip, and with no postage to pay,a real bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars flowering out all over, 21 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
I love this book. It has very clear instructions and pictures to show you how to make each flower. There are lots of popular flowers in it so something to suit everyone. I highly reccomend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to follow, 6 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
i bought this book because i wanted some ideas, its very easy to follow with plenty of flowers to make as well as some fantasy flowers, good tips and lovely colours also its a great book if you are just starting out

5.0 out of 5 stars easy sugar flowers, 29 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
This is a great book to have if you want to learn how to make sugar flowers. I found it very easy to follow and the flowers are great. A must have if you want to learn this great art.

5.0 out of 5 stars 20Twenty to make Sugar flowers, 11 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
I love the book but for me, as a beginner, I need step by step guidance, there isn't enough in this book to take me from the very basics, to good, to the very good. Having said that, I am glad I bought it. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little book, 3 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
Got this as I wanted to learn myself how to do flowers and this book is wonderful!!

I loved the fact that it has step by step pictures as well as the written instructions so you know what it is meant to look like at each step!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blooming great little book!!, 8 July 2012
Cianta (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
Sorry - I couldn't resist the title of my review! This book delivers exactly what it promises - easy to follow, clear, step by step instructions for sugarcraft beginners like myself to produce a basic but stunning range of flowers including roses, carnations and lilies. There are also tips on colouring and presentation without being too technical.

There isn't much I can add that previous excellent reviews haven't already mentioned, but I was hoping the book would help me improve my rather dodgy-looking carnations and I'm happy to say they're looking much better now!

My order was processed very promptly and was delivered well packaged on the expected delivery day. To me, the price represents very good value and I am very pleased with my purchase. I would recommend this book for a beginner - and I hope, like me, you enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent book!, 27 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
Really usefull book! So much insperation!Loved it!Always wanted to learn how to make beautiful flowers!And this book gives you very good explanations and also ahs step by step pictures!

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book, 19 Dec. 2012
A. Taylor (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make) (Paperback)
for value and info you cannot go wrong- adear liitle book with some beautifully instructed projects- If you are new even to sugarcrafting I think you could be inspired to have a go

Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make)
Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make) by Lisa Slatter (Paperback - 11 Jan. 2011)