Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 January 2011
I got this book last week having already got her other books on knitted food..its a fantastic book, lovely photos clear precise easy to follow instructions, excellent price, clear good instructions..have had so much fun knitting all the food..even if my family think I have gone mad..they don't seem to think a knitted mushroom is as good as I do!..highly recommend this book and all of her other knitted food books..as fast as I start 1 I am planning what to knit next..a great new hobby..so buy all the books by her and have fun! cannot recommend to highly!...hope she will bring out more knitted food books!
on 4 March 2011
I bought this as a gift for someone else. It has some fun vegies to knit, with good pictures. I haven't knitted any myself so cannot comment on the patterns. Good value small book if you want to knit vegetables.
amazing little book with 20 veg. the artichoke is my favourite- quite a work of art-and i also love the peas in a pod, cauliflower florets, mushrooms & radishes. i felt some of the more shapeless veg (butternut squash & courgettes) might be harder to identify, and wouldve loved a 'leafy' veg (cabbage/ lettuce) but all in all very inventive
on 30 January 2014
Excellent service both by seller and Amazon. Delivery within date and well packaged. Would recommend this product to anyone who wants to use up small pieces of wool left over from other products. The results are wonderful, have to be seen to be believed, a wonderful new world in knitting. Creates an amazing display, a fun way of knitting.
on 2 November 2012
A fun book, I'm half way through knitting an artichoke and am thinking of knitting tomatoes next. Its a pity all the patterns suggest using 4 knitting needles. It means I have to translate them for ordinary knitting
on 1 June 2011
What a lovely book!

I am only an amateur knitter and had never knitted with double pointed needles before, but I found the patterns easy to follow. The book does call for a variety of different wools and needles, however I have been 'cheating' with silly colours (pink and blue tomatoes) and only one size of need for the round work. Still, it all turns out looking really good - I bet it's amazing if you actually do it properly.

I'll definitely buy more of this series once I am done knitting veggies.
on 12 December 2013
All the vegetable patterns are so realistic. Clear instructions and easy to follow.
Looking forward to seeing them finished.
Thanks
on 2 July 2012
Very good product, although I don't like the use of 4 double pointed needles, so used my initiative to adapt most of the patterns to 2 needles.

With the addition of small beige stitches on the parsnips , plus my own creation of potatoes, together with 3 pea pods, I won first prize at a recent competition. Flushed with success, I have now purchased the 'Knitted Fruit' book by the same author.

Here's to next years competition!

Anne Lunn
on 14 September 2011
I bought this book thinking i would make a start to knit some play veg for my little girl. My Niece then introduced me to a show on C-beebies and her Mum mentioned that there wasnt any merchandise available for the show yet. I have knitted a few items, which have been very easy. I have added eyes to some and hope to surprise my Niece on her birthday with her own Mr Blooms Nursery.
on 29 September 2013
These are great little books as they give you ideas to knit and also helps when it is harvest time