Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 January 2013
I have just got back into knitting after a few years and I have found this book invaluable. I especially like the tips on how to correct your knitting without having to undo it all, it is so disheartening unpicking all your work and starting again. The illustrations are very clear as well, so easy to follow.
on 3 January 2014
This book starts from basics and takes you, step by step, through to some quite complicated work. This would be an excellent book for beginners. However, I have been knitting for some time and I find this book is a really useful reference source. Very highly recommended.
on 2 April 2016
Good overall but a bit disappointing as it devotes too little space to explaining more advanced knitting methods and techniques. I have found it useful for pointers but not as good as expected as I won't be able to use some techniques without a lot more information.
on 19 August 2013
This book is absolutely marvellous. I first had it out on loan from the library and was so impressed with it, I decided to buy it. Even if you are an experienced knitter, it is a very useful reference book, and is extremely well illustrated.
on 10 March 2013
This is the best laid out knitting book to help in those moments of panic. Clear pictures and instructions, wonderful colour shots and everything you could possibly need. Simply brilliant!
on 1 May 2013
I have found this book very useful. Although I have been knitting for many years, there are still plenty of things I don't know, and this has been so helpful, I'm glad I bought it.
on 13 April 2013
Bought this book as a reference really as I have been knitting all my life. Read some thing that were new to me and tried out some different stitches and techniques already
on 5 February 2013
Really good book. Nice and clear explanation on the techniques with helpful pictures to go alongside. I am very happy with this book. So much so that I bought it as a gift for another beginner knitter. Some of the more complex techniques are not covered in as much detail, if you are looking for a more advanced book, this may not be suitable. But if you want a good clear concise introduction, this is perfect.
on 22 May 2014
I am a fan of knotting but have a few shortcomings. This book answers a few but I expected something a bit more comprehensive. Anyway it does the job for the moment.
on 1 January 2014
This book is a must have it gets you out of muddles when you are doing a project that is difficult to understand just go to this book and you can find instant help.