Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 March 2010
This book is a great teaching aid. All drawing is difficult if you are not naturally talented, so you must pursivere. This book really can make an artists out of someone that thinks they cannot draw at all and of those that want to brush up their art work. Its great for people like me, that enjoy drawing and painting, but cannot do it from memory and can only copy.
on 2 August 2011
i brought this book for my 11 yr old daughter and she loves it, she has almost complated all of the drawings and you dont get fed up with them, you want to do them all over again. it also has a combnation of cartoons ann more realistic faries. i would definatley recomend this book to anyone one who loves to draw!
=-) =-) =-)
on 15 March 2015
Very disappointed. I should not have let the cover image sway my decision to buy this book, it is very misleading, and, had the item had a 'Look Inside' feature I certainly would not have bought it. The end result is a coloured cartoon type image, not really much use if you want to learn to draw with any amount of detail.
Bought as part of a Mother's Day present this book is probably more suited to kids 7 years plus, and, as the description says it is probably "great for absolute beginners". There are indeed step by step diagrams but no text whatsoever other than in the introduction.
on 7 October 2011
Teaches in stages with images, no boring masses of writing just simply shows you the steps of the drawing to take away the daunting feeling of jumping straight in to a drawing. I never know where to start, but this book shows you from scratch and makes drawing fairies look simple.
on 29 December 2013
It's okay, but I feel that it's more aimed at kids. There are some very cute ones there, along with more sophisticated drawings for older ones. I would, however, use the ideas as a springboard for my own. There's one kick-ass fairy in there, that's just ideal. Herein lies the problem - no page numbers so can't tell you which page it's on. grr.

I think I'd use it, but not as-is. more an inspiration than using it step by step as such, maybe taking the methods but having my own ideas.
on 8 February 2013
A perfect present for my 7 year old. I love the step by step pictures and its helped her do some FANTASTIC pictures and has help her to draw people as well.
on 20 February 2013
very good for the price and would recommend to any one who like me injoys trying to draw. arrived fast
on 10 September 2012
Quite a nice little book which is very helpfull for drawing fairies. Not the largest volume I've ever read but certainly worth the money.
on 3 October 2012
great little book ideal for any age to learn to draw fairies.
nicely laid out and cute fairy images to learn to draw
on 1 July 2014
Lovely drawings, but... they are more detailed than what I wanted, and the artists advice on step by step instructions just makes it all the more complicated. You would be better off just copying the drawing s in a way that you feel comfortable with. His advice just complicates something that could be done an easier way