5.0 out of 5 stars Wondeful help
I found this lovely book a great help. Very easy to follow the steps of painting each flower. The suggested arrangements were beautifully balanced and I have used them on cards and gifts, also in live flower arrangments. Thank you for your quick service.
Published on 12 Jun 2008 by B doc

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good book for UK customers or people on a budget
Published on 10 April 2012 by L. Whitehead

5.0 out of 5 stars Wondeful help, 12 Jun 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars top book, 18 July 2009
Judy L. Rockell "book hog" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Acrylic Flower Painter's A-Z (Paperback)
I found this book easy to follow and very informative.The only problem is the paints they use you can only buy from America,and I wish I could buy them all,you cant find a decent coral in England.The illustrations are beautfull,and the instructions are easy to follow,with close up details,and specific techniques to help you paint each flower.A lovely book to add to any collection on flowe painting.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good book for UK customers or people on a budget, 10 April 2012
This review is from: The Acrylic Flower Painter's A-Z (Paperback)
The book is beautiful, but you are expected to spend an absolute fortune on paint - 35 colours - which seems to cost online between 5 and 10 a tube. In addition to this, some of the colours are not easily available in the UK, and there seems to be a discrepancy between the UK and US terms for different hues - Cerulean blue looks nothing like Cerulean blue as I know it - so this is immensely confusing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Acrylic Painting, 2 May 2010
S. J. Fisher (Devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Acrylic Flower Painter's A-Z (Paperback)
I am used to painting flowers in watercolour, so as I wanted to try acrylic painting and saw this book on Amazon I bought it.
It is beautifully illustrated and detailed and I am looking forward to trying the techniques with the different varieties of flowers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 27 Nov 2010
M. Godwin (Suffolk UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Acrylic Flower Painter's A-Z (Paperback)
I bought this book based solely on the cover picture, and I was not disappointed. The images are stunning. I have never painted with acrylics, although I dabble in watercolours, but this book has me making a list of equipment needed to try this medium. There are clear instructions for completing the beautiful pictures, (which could possibly be used with other methods - pencils, watercolours, pastels etc.) and the author's enthusiasm for the medium is obvious. A gorgeous book for any flower painter.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Acrylic Flower Painter's A - Z, 29 July 2013
This review is from: The Acrylic Flower Painter's A-Z (Paperback)
As a professional artist who has been retired for some years now, I wanted to buy a guide to flower painting which was both practical and written by an artist with a proven record and artistic ability. Her paintings are impressive and inspire one to look at presenting each flower in a novel and interesting way. I have seen artists who can handle leaves in a more accomplished and polished way. ( i.e. Pieter Wagemans the
contemporary Belgian artist, who paints in the Dutch tradition ).
However on balance I chose this book in preference to the proliferations of other good books on the subject, because it had a lot to offer in using acrylics as opposed to watercolours and oils. Neil Macleod, Scotland

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Acrylic Flower Painter's A-Z (Paperback)
a lovely book with beautiful paintings a pleasure to look at with great painting tips and good clear instructions on how to achieve such nice results

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what a lovely book!, 2 May 2012
This review is from: The Acrylic Flower Painter's A-Z (Paperback)
This book is quite simply stunning. The illustrations and the subject content is wonderfully clear and easy to replicate. I like the artists methods to achieve these results and having seen my book most of my art club friends are now purchasing their own copies. Well worth the money and definitely one of my favourite books. Hobbycraft sell this for 12.99 so a real bargain too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Acrylic Flower Painter's A-Z (Paperback)
loved the gorgeous flowers and instructions how to paint them.
It lends itself to using different mediums than just acrylics. I usually start an underpainting with
acrylics and finish off with oils, and this book is perfect for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 17 Aug 2011
This review is from: The Acrylic Flower Painter's A-Z (Paperback)
Beautiful book, haven't painted anything from it yet but just cannot wait to get started. So many that I would like to paint. The instructions are really helpful and constructive. I've been painting with watercolour recently and was a bit apprehensive about going back to acrylic, but this book will give me the confidence to give it ago, when I get the time:-)

The Acrylic Flower Painter's A-Z
The Acrylic Flower Painter's A-Z by Sundell (Paperback - 15 Oct 2007)
9.09