Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 June 2011
I bought this book having only just learned abut Artist Trading Cards, or ATCs, and wanted to know more. It does what it says on the tin, insofar as explaining what ATCs are, what you do with them, and how you make them.

I found the designs a little mediocre, and they all look like miniature hand-made greetings cards. There wasn't too much personality put into the ATCs, and I found it hard to be inspired by any of them; as a result my brief encounter in the land of ATCs has kind of stuttered to a halt. Maybe you'll enjoy it more than me, maybe not. I found it quite disappointing.
on 9 October 2011
Lovely book with excellent photos and examples of various ATC's including clear materials lists and instructions on how to create them. Nice book for an absolute beginner in paper crafting of any sort. I enjoy it for the inpsiration I get from looking at some of the designs, more than anything else (as I don't plan on re-creating an ATC in replica to what someone else has created).
on 16 October 2011
This is a smashing little book to help get you started. Some basic techniques and hints. Leonie keeps it simple and I think that is good when you are just experimenting to get started with ATC's.
on 3 August 2013
Delivered fast
I received this as a gift and read it once and didn't find any reason to go to it again.