on 27 March 2009
This is a very book for those wo are going onto the Social Work degree. I have used this on a course that I have been doing and it is very valuable.

This has been used in essays and assignments and the information is very easy to understand.

I highly recommend this book.
on 2 March 2012
Very, very pleased with the packaging, time of delivery and excellent quality of the book. Contained all the information I needed to help with my written work for college. Worth the money!
on 19 December 2010
I'm in my first year of a social work degree and found this book incredibly useful for both communication skills and service user views. It gives great quotes and studies for essay writing and the way it was set out, with bullet points and examples, really helped me in my learning. I would recommend it as a base book, it's hard to come by relevant books that won't be outdated but this is definately a keeper in my opinion.
on 17 February 2014
This book was highly recommended by one of my lecturers and everyone rushed out to buy it but some of the students and myself who bought it think that there are better books regarding communication in social work, Lishman and Trevithick are much more accessible and give good examples of communication in practice. This book is ok but to be honest if I had read it first I would have borrowed it from the library and invested in Lishman or Trevithick.
on 3 May 2013
familiar book which I purchased on e in order that I had an available copy at all times
meets basic needs in terms of considering basic concepts and fundamental skills in communication
on 19 June 2014
Great quality. Interesting read. Essential for my social work degree course so great for boosting the reference list with credible sources.
on 9 December 2012
If you looking for a simple, understandable book, buy this one. Can understand it if you want a quick read.
on 6 February 2016
What an excellent book I have used this book throughout my degree at university. Highly recommend
on 28 January 2015
great book fast delivery thank you
on 25 November 2014