5.0 out of 5 stars communication and interpersonal skills in social work
This is a very book for those wo are going onto the Social Work degree. I have used this on a course that I have been doing and it is very valuable.

This has been used in essays and assignments and the information is very easy to understand.

I highly recommend this book.
Published on 27 Mar. 2009 by K. Harrod

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad!!!
Published 11 months ago by Valerie Tankoh

5.0 out of 5 stars communication and interpersonal skills in social work, 27 Mar. 2009
K. Harrod (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gem for social work students, 19 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Communication and Interpersonal Skills in Social Work (Transforming Social Work Practice Series) (Paperback)
I'm in my first year of a social work degree and found this book incredibly useful for both communication skills and service user views. It gives great quotes and studies for essay writing and the way it was set out, with bullet points and examples, really helped me in my learning. I would recommend it as a base book, it's hard to come by relevant books that won't be outdated but this is definately a keeper in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 2 Mar. 2012
Very, very pleased with the packaging, time of delivery and excellent quality of the book. Contained all the information I needed to help with my written work for college. Worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Jun. 2014
Great quality. Interesting read. Essential for my social work degree course so great for boosting the reference list with credible sources.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad!!!, 17 Feb. 2014
This book was highly recommended by one of my lecturers and everyone rushed out to buy it but some of the students and myself who bought it think that there are better books regarding communication in social work, Lishman and Trevithick are much more accessible and give good examples of communication in practice. This book is ok but to be honest if I had read it first I would have borrowed it from the library and invested in Lishman or Trevithick.

3.0 out of 5 stars E-book, 3 May 2013
familiar book which I purchased on e in order that I had an available copy at all times
meets basic needs in terms of considering basic concepts and fundamental skills in communication

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 9 Dec. 2012
If you looking for a simple, understandable book, buy this one. Can understand it if you want a quick read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jan. 2015
great book fast delivery thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Nov. 2014
Good quality

3.0 out of 5 stars :/, 24 Oct. 2011
The book is excellent and received this purchase within a few days, and was packaged well.However the book appeared to have taken from a university library in England, apart from this very happy with purchase :).