5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book
After being interviewed by Lester Parrott for my place on the social work degree programme at Keele university, I felt compelled to purchase this book. I have not been disappointed and have found it invaluable since starting my studies. I am now a second year student and have used the book numerous times, in all modules. Brilliant and well worth buying!
Published on 9 Jan 2010 by Gill Downing

2.0 out of 5 stars Average at best.
Published 18 months ago by zero hero

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 9 Jan 2010
Gill Downing - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Dec 2010
This review is from: Values and Ethics in Social Work Practice (Transforming Social Work Practice Series) (Paperback)
An essential book for the social work degree, easy to read and understand without being overly simplistic. I found it invaluable for the values and ethics module in my first year. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars value and ethics in Social Work, 29 April 2009
Great little book for the undergraduate. Im a first year and find the whole series of these books great.

Easy to understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book to read easy to understand., 23 Aug 2013
This book is good to read clear instructions easy to follow will recommend to any new social workers, very inserting!

2.0 out of 5 stars Average at best., 11 Jan 2013
Like many other books within the Learning Matters series, this book provides a less than comprehensive overview of the subject of values in social work practice. I found this volume to touch rather superficially upon subjects which generally merited more attention, which was disappointing. As a student who has recently undertaken a bachelors social work programme, I would recommend Sarah Banks' book over this as it makes for easier referencing.

16.65