on 31 March 2009
This book is a must for everyone involved in this area.It is easy to read, extremely informative and comprehensive.The writing is succinct and the content is well researched.I also found the presentation good.I would highly recommend this book.
on 19 July 2010
The book is useful to give plenty of examples to practice the format of your role play notes but you'll need extra resources to decide on the actual format. I attended a preparation training session before the police officer assessment centre which was brilliant but only gave me about 6 role play examples. The book is reasonably priced so it's worth getting if you want to practice how you're going to structure your notes for the role plays. The information for each role play is pretty limited though so don't rely solely on this book.
on 14 May 2010
I was going through my recruitment process to be a Police Officer and found reading material such as this combined with the workshop really helped me in the Assesment Centre stage.

You dont need it but it will help you feel more confident in the Interactive Excercise parts (role play).

Good luck!
on 4 April 2009
I found this book to be an excellent tool to prepare and build confidence for the Police recruitment assessment process. It's informative interesting and easy to follow, a really great book.
on 15 September 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend who was being interviewed for the police. The exercises are useful and give a good explanation of what to say. Very good for the price ... plus he passed his interview, so it must have helped (even just a little!). However, it is not good to be used by itself, it would use it with other aids.
on 21 December 2012
My second attempt into getting into the police and I'm IN! Thanks to this excellent book, if you study HARD with it and use the practise examples your guaranteed success! Trust me a worthwhile investment :)
on 4 September 2013
I am so glad I bought this book. I would recommend this material to anyone. The interactive exercises are perfect practice for anybody attending the SEARCH National Assessment Centre.
on 27 September 2013
Definitely needed if trying to get in the police exactly as described and fast delivery and service buy others too