on 7 June 2009
Good book well laid out easy to understand. Very usefull for CTLLS course reccomend to others students doing the same course.
on 21 April 2011
This book is excellent support if you are on the CTLLS course. It arrived within a few days of ordering. Value for money.
I've just finished doing CTLLS, and this was on the reading list. I guess it's useful, but it wasn't essential. It's cheap, but google is cheaper. I suppose if you work through the book you'd come out wiser, but you'll do similar exercises in class anyway and probably you'll be full up with E&D anyway. Most of the E&D section of CTLLS can't be done from a book as it is based on your practice, so this is a skim read.
on 28 April 2011
Good book if you are working on PTLLS assignments. However, it does not include The Equality Act 2010 and recent legislation changes. My fault for not checking published date before buying (2009). Having said that still very useful as principles still apply and diversity issues still addressed in the context of the PTLLS course. Get it from the library and wait for 2nd edition to come out to buy!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 February 2012
This book is a must if you are entering into higher Education teaching and are doing the PTTLES or DTTLES courses. It is easy to understand and almost makes a boring subject enjoable to read!!
on 17 August 2015
This book was delivered in excellent condition. Its contents have been invaluable in assisting me with my CET qual. Recommended reading.
on 5 July 2014
Thank you, extremely useful and readable book!
on 26 June 2016
Useful book for any teacher or manager to be
on 4 February 2016
Great book can't put it down !!!!
on 22 March 2013
I got this book to help aid me with my assessor qualification as it was recommended by my assessor and it has been a great help. I am hoping to do the internal verifier course soon and I hope it comes in handy again.