5.0 out of 5 stars dirty tricks,pranks , and getting own back by paul zenon
Published on 24 Oct 2011 by liz

1.0 out of 5 stars Paul Zenon's poor attitude
Unfortunately the only place this book belongs is the bin along with the rest of the dirt. It's a collection of pathetic outdated childish pranks, which have been poorly put forward.
Published on 4 Nov 2004 by J Homes

5.0 out of 5 stars dirty tricks,pranks , and getting own back by paul zenon, 24 Oct 2011
This review is from: Paul Zenon's Dirty Tricks: Pranks, Wind-Ups and Practical Jokes - A Guide to Getting Your Own Back! (Paperback)
what a filthy dirty GREAT book. i enjoyed all of the tricks i only wish now i had the nerve to put them all into practise. i have done one or two i must admit to great success, but of course i am not letting on. why should i? the people concerned deserved it. roll on more . as the saying goes DONT MESS WITH ME. keep up the dirty work. amazon are a fantastic firm to deal with and their deals, products and service are second to none.

5.0 out of 5 stars How to lose friends and make lots of enemies!, 19 Aug 2011
You will, if you try out the dirty tricks in this book.

Some are old, some you wouldn't dare try (unless you can run really fast), some are new (well, they were to me), some are gross and some would probably have you arrested ...... but they're all hilarious on the printed page.

Good on you if you ever try any of them. Revenge is sweet, and who cares if you end up totally unpopular. If Paul Zenon has actually test run any of these it's a wonder he still has any mates left!

5.0 out of 5 stars The funniest book I have read!!, 8 Nov 2004
Okay, now without a shadow of doubt this has to be the funniest book I've ever read! Not only is it funny, but it also educates you in the art of getting your own back!! If you've ever had anyone cheating on you, or taking you for a ride.. BUY THIS BOOK NOW!!
This has to be the only book of considerable length I've managed to consume in 2 days! I really did enjoy it that much. I once even burst out laughing on the train back from University reading one really clever gag!
I absolutely cannot believe that any person who has a sense of humor and is in "touch" with their childhood nature will not enjoy this book! DO NOT let anyone else convince you otherwise!
It's nice and small, and can be carried around conveiniently. It's the type of book you can read any time and any place, and can keep reading it again and again until one has mastered all the tricks!
Having also read Paul's "100 ways to win a tenner", I really did think that it couldn't get any better then that! How wrong was I! NONE of the material in that book is repeated in this book, so I recommend you buy both if you can afford to!
One final thought:
For those that manage to read the book... refer to the trick "Paranoid", it's absolute genius!! The potential with that trick is almost limitless! -Think about it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, I can't believe how good it was!, 1 Jan 2006
When I first Picked up the book I didn't really know a lot about Paul Zenon, and I thought that the book would be a load of out dated pranks just slapped together in a new context, how wrong was I? very if you where wondering!
the book is presented in a fantastic way with a lot of new tricks, and some older ones presented in a more modern way so you can still get your mates with it! and some just plain old ones, that I feel Zenon included because there very good and few people know them. so they are still very funny.
It may be childish but then again pranking a practical jokes is very childish and if you want just to be "grown up" about pulling pranks then I'm afraid that I have to disapoint you because there is no such thing as an "adlut" prank ok you could say it was adlut because zenon says that it should be done in a Pub envrioment but the prank at heart is still going to be childish and don't expect otherwise, i feel pranks help people to get in touch with there inner child.
I would recomend this to any one at all but if you are like me and like pulling pranks on people, this book is a must, it must be in your arsnal.
to sum up i like the book a lot, infact i read the whole thing in one go and a few people have been tricked including my Dad who wasn't to pleased because i left him a bit stuck while i was able to remove his wallet and nick a tenner (chuckle)
Oh and one final note, do not let this book fall into the hands of your victims or you really will be in trouble!
Zenon presents the book in a very good way that is easy to understand and follow, it is refreshing.

5.0 out of 5 stars The funniest book I've read!!, 8 Nov 2004
One final thought:

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Evil - but dead funny, 24 Sep 2004
Amazon Customer (West Calder, West Lothian United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
In a word or five: this is a tremendous book. Zenon has put together a collection of pranks and japes which every lively young-at-heart trickmiester should own. It really is the perfect gift for anybody with a sense of humour. The boiled sweets in the shower head lark is a new one on me (and I thought I knew 'em all) the more you shower and towel, the stickier and fluffier you become. And the "Sorry about the damage to your car" has just got to be worth a try!
There's laugh-out-loud, tear-on-the cheek mirth on every page. I genuinely can't remember laughing out loud while reading a book so much in a long, long time. Not to put too fine a point on it, it's superbly written, with some real crackling lines of Zenon's wacky homespun humour. No place is safe once this book hits the streets... unless you have a copy of your own.
stand a chance.

1.0 out of 5 stars Paul Zenon's poor attitude, 4 Nov 2004
J Homes (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Unfortunately Paul Zenon's attitude matches his writing style. I recently visited his website and sent my views concerning the book. The response doesn't even warrant printing. He may be a very good Stage / TV performer buts he needs to realize that he needs the public more than we need him. Don't waste your money on this poor attempt of a book.

ARRAY(0xab49b744)